When Jade held her back she pouted and her eyes filled with tears.

"Just hang on" jade said putting a few in her hand.

"C-cam can eat these?"

"Yeah she has little teeth now" Jade said and anytime Cameron heard teeth she instantly wanted to flash them.

"W-well I was out of popcorn so I h-"

"Harry you're still over explaining"

"I know I just want you to be comfortable and stuff"

"I am comfortable trust me"

"Do you like Rom-Coms? Cause I like them"

"Yeah I like Revenge of the Bridesmaids" Jade said and harry found the movie and clicked play.

Harry and Jade were on cloud nine and Cameron was in her own world as well.

Cameron fell asleep a quarter of the way through the movie.

Harry looked at his window and the sun outside was growing dim, the diagonal horizons fell against Jades side.

"What holding your attention harry?" Jade whispered.

"You look nice in the sun and I'm sorry for staring" he mumbled, and Jade put her arm between the two so it was resting on his chest.

Harry could tell Jade was growing tired because she'd sniff or she'd yawn.

"Are you b-bored?" Harry said wanting Jade to be comfortable.

"No I'm just a bit sleepy"

"Well h-Harry thought about going to J-Japanese restaurant"

"Your beds pretty nice...can you call takeout instead?" Jade smiled up at harry.

"Takeout?" "Yeah they'll bring it to your house so you can eat at home."

Harry felt stupid because he didn't know what that was he would rather eat at a restaurant than bring it home and risk any infestation or something that probably won't happen but for jade he didn't care.

"Okay...any thing in particular?" Harry said slowly standing so Cameron didn't wake up.

"No I don't mind" Jade sat up and put Cam in the middle of the bed with pillows around so she wouldn't move too far.

Later that night Harry woke up to fingers entangled in his hair and he turned on the bedside lamp which emitted a dull light bright enough to see the culprit.

"Cami what're you doing up?" "D-da" she stuttered and harry thought she was picking up his nervous habit.

"Your mum is still sleeping so we have to be quiet." Harry stood from the bed and turned off the tv, before going to the hall closet and grabbing a soft blanket.

Harry covered Jade up and kissed her forehead.

1:00am

Harry's clock read.

Cam and Harry made their way to the living room, Cameron whimpered when Harry left her so she had to stick around with him.

Harry sat and pulled the ottoman over and him and Cameron fell back asleep

9:46am

The clock read

Harry made his way to his bedroom where Jade was coming to her senses.

"Good morning, Love" Harry said his hands on the mattress as he leaned foreword.

Jade blushed and stretched moaning at the wonderful feeling.

Jades "Big hair" was all over her face but she tamed it by tying a hair tie around it.

"Oh my gosh I haven't slept in in forever" she said rubbing her eyes.

"Hello little Momma" jade said putting Cam in her lap. "Did you enjoy your sleep?" Harry said sitting down.

"Yes I did...I didn't intend on falling asleep but I hope Cami wasn't trouble...if she kept you up and I also know you like or-"

"No-no problem" "well next time we can go to my house and do something okay?"

"Y-yes" Harry mumbled. "Do you like b-breakfast d-down town?" Harry said he usually didn't eat breakfast.

"At Michelle's?" Harry added and Jade nodded. "W-we can go there I-if you like"

"Sure just let me go home and change and take Cami to her Nannas"

"O-okay I'll take a shower and see you there" Harry said kissing Jades forehead and she helped herself out.

Harry was so overwhelmed with everything that happened last night and he was proud that he didn't panic but being around Jade calmed him down