2

It was the usual routine and harry was back at the cafe with the box in his hands.

He entered, his fingers tapping against the lid.

"Ginger tea 2 sugars?" She said and Harry covered his ears at the sudden noise.

"Oh I'm sorry I'll whisper" she whispered handing harry the cup with the tab under it.

She stepped to the side and harry spoke up.

"I-I got you something for not being nice to you" Harry spat out with the box in his hands pushing it to her.

"Thank you" she untied the bow and opened the box revealing the colored plastic hair pins.

"I don't know your n-name so I didn't put it."

"Thank you..harry" she read the name on the box.

She went in for a hug out of randomness.

Harry hugged himself and backed away. "Don't hug me please" he said, trying not to scream and hit her, and she backed away.

"Sorry I'm a very affectionate person" "I still don't know your name"

"It's jade" "Jade like the rock?" Harry picked the tab away from the cup throwing it away.

"Um sure" she smiled and another person came inside.

She closed the box and put it in her apron pocket.

"Hi, welcome to Milk and Sugar" she said enthused.

Harry didn't really understand why she was so happy but then again he don't understand girls.

"Will that be all?" The customer nodded.

Harry sipped his tea and observed how Jade worked.

She always leaned to the right when she waited, her head rested on her shoulder as well.

"Here you go a decaf mocha with low fat vanilla shot" he tipped the jar and went on his way.

"Is your hair always big?" Harry inquired. Jade nodded with a soft chuckle,"Yes".

"Is your hair always long?" She asked. "Yes I don't like cutting my hair"

Harry's phone went off with Mumma across the screen.

Harry sighed and closed his eyes. "I don't want to take up your time harry"

Harry didn't want jade to leave he didn't know why but he really enjoyed talking to her.

Harry bit his finger nails as Jade went in the back. He ended up answering.

"Hello mumma" he said standing and putting his money on the counter.

"Hello did you see her again?"

"Mhm and mumma what is it when your heart beats really fast..."

"You might be nervous or anxious why are you asking?" She said.

"So I'm nervous about Jade" Harry asked. "You might have feeing for her harry. Just keep talking to her and see how it goes."

Harry closed his eyes and breathed in deeply. "Okay bye mumma"

Harry hung up and went to his house. I like a girl?

Abby had an appointment with Harry at 10 so he had to hurry and finish what he didn't do.

He sat at his desk and pushed the chair up till his chest touched the edge of the table.

Jade ~> cafe girl
Nice
She gives hugs even though I don't like them.
She leans on the right side which is the hand I also wrote this with but she writes with her left
She has exactly 23 freckles on her nose alone but she has lots more but I don't like to stare
I don't know much about her
Mumma says I'm nervous about Jade which means I might like her because I only get nervous when people try to touch me.

Ps.she also has really big hair.

Harry journaled until it was time for his appointment with Abby.

"Hello Harry" the therapists said when Harry opened the door.

She had a red bag with the words Fly Away in script on the front.

"How do you feel about doing some sensory work today?"

Harry didn't like sensory work he didn't enjoy being a test monkey.

Harry nodded anyways Abby told him that if he cooperated she'd leave and that's what Harry really wanted.

"Okay I'm going to blindfold you" she said tying the tie around his eyes.

"Just stay as relaxed as you can?" Abby pulled out the first object and it rattled suddenly making harry cover his ears.

The next one was a squishy ball with strings on it. Harry held it and counted the strings ending with 37, "I enjoy counting" Harry said quietly

Abby gave him another object that made noises when it touched his hands.

He didn't like it, Harry dropped the ball in a fit and yanked the tie off pushing away the bag and objects.

"Hey Harry calm down" Abby said grabbing for his hands only to have harry hit her on the shoulder and it was hard enough to probably break it.

"Ow Harry we don't hit, you shouldn't hit people that's not being nice"

Harry felt bothered that he wasn't being nice but he didn't care if he wasn't being nice to her because she wasn't being nice to him

And that all together was not nice.

AN: that's Jade above