Chapter 3

John's P.O.V

About ten minutes after dad left Jade and I were lying of the couches, just staring at the ceiling. Then there was a pain on my chest and ribs, I winced.

"Fuck." I whisper shouted, Jade looked over at me with concern.

"John are you okay?" I gave her a reassuring smile.

"Yeah, yeah. I just forgot to take my binder off." I chuckled a bit and Jade looked kind of angry, damn.

"John! You should have taken it off like 2 hours ago!" I winced again.

"Yeah yeah, I'm sorry. I'll be right back."

I walked into my room and threw off my shirt, revealing my tan half binder. I started loving my body a little bit more over the past few months, what's the point on hating something where there are millions of little things living just for you. I looked in my full length mirror and poked my tummy and giggled a little bit before the pain in my ribs came back. I quickly shucked off my binder and looked in the mirror again and poked at my left boob, ew. I put on a pajama shirt and a huge sweatshirt before I walked back downstairs to my previous spot, Jade was in the same spot, just on her phone. After another 15 minutes Jade spoke.

"Let's have a party." I sat up and glared at her.

"Dad said no parties, and as the older and more responsible twin I'm in charge." She groaned and flipped onto her stomach.

"Jooooooohhhhnnnnn, you're only older by three minutes. And it's just be our friend group!" I sighed and lie back down, Jade doing the same.

"Fine, but no one else, got it. And you're paying for everything." She squealed, flat out squealed.

"Thanks John! I'll go call everyone!"

"Jade not till Saturday, Jakes party is on Friday and I was planning on going." She huffed.

"Fine fine, I'm gonna order pizza."

She walked into the other room and I went up stairs to play with my daughter, or salamander, Casey. She's a lot different than other salamanders she likes to play, it's strange, but cool. I took her out of her cage and set her in he open top pen and set her food in there. Then I went to my hamsters cage and grabbed him, I named him Thor, and set him with Casey and put his food there too. I fed my rat, Marshmallow, earlier. What can I say, I love animals. After Casey and Thor finished eating I out them in their cage and grabbed my rat, putting her on my shoulder and walking downstairs. Jade looked at me and shook her head.

"John, what did dad say about your animals?" I chuckled.

"Dad's not here, and besides she won't run off."

The doorbell rang and Jade grabbed the pizza. After I ate, feeding small parts of my crust to Marshmallow, I went back upstairs putting her in her cage and turning on a movie. Snow White, I'm always a sucker for Disney, I fell asleep halfway through.

I woke up repeating yesterday's process, leaving with Jade again. When I got on the bus, I noticed Dave in an empty seat, asleep. I sat next to him, kicking his shin, not too hard and he jolted awake and looked at me.

"Dude, so not cool." I giggled and blushed, looking down.

Dave's P.O.V

When I got home Bro asked what happened and I explained to him what did happen. I got scolded, by him and mom, but it's okay now, no one found out. It kinda sucks, I can't go to normal doctors, which means I can't get a proper physical, which means I can't play sports. Why can't I go to a normal doctor you ask. Because my normal internal temperature is 290° fahrenheit, 143.333 Celsius. Which means I would be sent to scientists and they would pick at my body, finding out what the hell is wrong with me, I don't want that. I decided to go out, there's a beach a few miles from our house, I'll borrow Dirks motorcycle. I walk into his room, and there he is at his desk with a robot in his hands.

"Dirk, hey bro. Let me borrow your motorcycle." He turned and looked at me.

"Why?" I groaned.

"I'll give you 20 bucks. It'll only be like 4 hours, come on." He sighed and grunted a whatever, making the keys float to me, I grabbed them mid air and said thanks before leaving.

*Tim skip*

I got to the beach and sat on the shore, it was dusk so it was pretty much empty. I lie down on my back staring at the stars that were popping up in the blue/purple sky. The last person left the beach and I took off my shades, setting them beside me. I sat up, grabbed a handful of sand and scooted near the water. I crossed my legs, melting the sand and turning it into glass and made a heart, putting a hole through it so it can be a necklace and dropped it into the water to cool. After a few seconds I picked it up. Another one to add to my collection. After another hour or so I made it home, it was midnight. And I went to bed.