You who revived me

Bắt đầu từ đầu

The match went on, I was on the edge of my seat. Justin and C/N were slowly losing. 19-17 for the opponents. How I wished that I could give my energy to C/N and Justin. I remarked how C/N looked troubled and was making big gestures to Justin. He looked like he was scolding him.

''Ew, is he yelling at Justin, and showing him how to hit the shuttle?'' Kate whispered in my ear, a look of disgust and disbelief in her eyes. I didn't believe he was scolding Justin.

''No, I think it is more like 'YOU CAN DO IT, YOU'RE THE BEST!' HAHAHA something like that.'' I tried to calm Kate from raging. I knew that it would be a low hit if C/N treated Justin like that. I turned back to the match, they were back into their game. 19-19. Only 2 points left. I cried out as Justin missed the shot above his head, but it was quickly saved by C/N who was standing behind him. He smashed it perfectly on the line, scoring another point for the team. I grabbed Kate by her neck and hugged her tightly. The gym was on fire, people were sitting nerve wrecking. Some rooting for the adversaries and the others for Justin and C/N.

''I still don't appreciate the fact that he yelled at Justin, Y/N.'' Kate whimpered under my embrace. I couldn't hear her as I was yelling when Justin scored the final winning point. C/N let out a manly yell, dropping his racket and hugged Justin right on the court. He looked so happy, obviously. After the hug, their coach went to join them. C/N grabbed him and engulfed him in his arms. Hugging the coach ever so tightly. The whole audience started laughing at his reaction. I couldn't blame him, he was celebrating in his own way.

''I bet he is going to drag the empire/arbitrary down and hug him too,'' I whispered to Kate, before laughing at my own imagination.

Justin walked out of the court joining me and Kate on the bench. There was a question lingering in my mind since the beginning. I wanted to prove Kate wrong.

''Did he scold you, when you made mistakes?''

''AHHAHA nooo way, he was saying things like 'you are the best on this court, so show them and etc.'''

I dramatically turned my head to Kate and stared at her. ''SEEEEE??''
"Ok, guys the coach wants to talk to me, see you later!" Just like that I was left alone with a Kate. I stood up, soon followed by Kate, and walked to the carpet, where the athletes are supposed to walk on when they have to go on their courts. I stopped, my breath hitching as my life momentarily paused. An accidental eyes contact with C/N who was graciously making his way out of the carpet.
"I-I think I fell in love." I whispered to Kate. Her eyes popped in surprise and watched me staring at C/N. "How come?"
"Personality, all the way." I answered truthfully. I liked the way he cheered Justin, how he celebrated a winning shot, how out going he was. Gosh, I could go on and on, but it would be off if I'm judging a stranger.
Did I just fall in love at first sight? It can't be. I refuse to admit it. Beside, it is above impossible for him to see a girl sitting on a bench, crushing on him. I heaved a sigh, for the countless time today. I can't help but just blankly standing there, listening to my heart pounding, asking me to go talk to him.
"Excuse me?" A voice brought me back to reality. "I think you dropped this." A gasp left my lips, my eyes widening in a matter of seconds, I froze. C/N. I felt Kate push me from the back, signalling me to not embarass her anymore. I awkwardly coughed and muttered a small "thanks" before grabbing my bag of chips off his hand. He grinned, probably sensing my shyness.
"People call me C/N-" I nodded 'duh, I've been stalking your match'
"But you can call me... Tonight."
I totally lost it, I dropped my bag of chips before laughing. I thanked who-knows-who for him to lightened the mood.
"My name's Y/N." I smiled, pausing before reaching my hand out to him.
---
"SEE???? I TOLD YOU, YOUR DAD WAS THE ONE WHO CAME UP TO ME FIRST." I yelled dramatically to my daughter. C/N and I were bickering over who approached the other one first.
"But, based on what you said, you crushed on me first!" He chitted back.
Our daughter giggling in between us. We were sitting on the couch, as a whole family.
"Ok! First! Who was the one dropping the lamest pick up line of them all? UHUH, yes, C/N!"
"... WHO WAS THE ONE WHO ACTUALLY CALLED ME THAT NIGHT???"
I shut up, and threw him a glare. C/N laughed and hugged both me and our daughter.
"I never told you, that I've always had my eyes on you, even before that tournament, Y/N. "
"You did?"
"I don't regret it, babe."
I flashed a smile, as he was approaching his face to mine. Bringing his lips, to brush over mines.
"EWW! GERMS!!! " Our daughter yelled, pushing, to separate us.
C/N leaned his forehead on mine.
"Since when? The exact moment you fell in love with me?" I asked.
"When you were waiting for a taxi. You were wearing a t-shirt and shorts, when it was freezing outside. The wind blew your hair, giving me a clearer sight of your eyes. I fell in love at first sight."
---
So, this was lame and all, but I still hope you guys enjoyed this. Seriously, there is nothing wrong with love at first sight because it means faith brought you guys together. This sounds out of mind, but I fell in love at first sight this week, CRAZY experience. I will probably never see him again, but let's hope for the best. I seriously fell for him only because of his personality. Vote, comment, and subscribe! ❤️