Choir

So today I was having Choir and I was sad ( like always.... ). I have an okay deep voice and it's hard for me to sing high notes and we always sing high notes at choir. My teacher then asked me why I wasn't singing, and I told that it was because the notes were to high for me. She said that I should could sing the song since I have a "child" voice, and I'm just like, I can't sing the song can't you get it in your head? After some time, she asked me why I was so negative and why I said no to everything. She said that I needed to come out of my shell and be a good picture for the younger kids. I don't think she know how easy I can become sad. I  got angry at her because it was like she wanted to tell me how to be. 

I really hate when she's like that. She's always like: you can sing that song, the notes aren't to high for you.  We always tell her that we think that the songs are to high, but she just ignore us everytime we try to talk to her about it. 

I'm thinking about leaving choir, but I love to sing so I don't know what to do... I also want to cry and go home right now, but I can't.

Anyways, I'm going to talk to someone about my problems today. Her name is Sarah and I'm going to talk to her every 2 monday. I hope that it's going to help me. Tomorrow I'm going to get some magnets ( I think ) on my ears, so I can find peace in my body. I don't know if it's going to help, but I can hope. 

I really wanna write more, but I don't know what to write so I guess you came to an end. See you next time, and remember: there'll always someone who loves you! <3