About me

So this is me

So this is me. If you can't see it my eye color is green. Sometimes it's hard to see. 

If you don't wanna hear about my life, then stop reading and find another book instead <3

So let me start. My name is Imilia and I'm 13 years old. My parents are divorced and I live with my mom. My dad live in Germany and is married to a woman named Susanne. My parents have been divorced in 7 or 8 years now and I'm mad at my dad so I don't see him right now ( I chose it myself ).

 I have a bigsister and I love her so much and she helps me when I need it. She is 22 years old and have blue eyes and dark blond/brown hair. 

I love to listen to music and I read a lot. I mostly listen to Pentatonix ( and if you don't know them WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!!!????)  and BVB - Black Veil Brides. I also watch Superfruit a lot ( on youtube ). Mitch grassi and Scott Hoying always tell us to be ourselfs and be who we are, and not be afraid of what others think and that really helps me. 

I'm not happy about myself. I think that I'm fat and ugly and irritating etc. so I'm not always happy, but I try to be possitive. It's not always easy to be possitive, but I have some amazing friends to help me.

I think that's enough about me for now. I think I'm gonna use this as a dairy thing, but I don't know. Sorry if there is any spelling mistakes, I'm from Denmark soooooo....

oh and if you don't know who Scott and Mitch is (which you should if you ask me ), then here's a picture

oh and if you don't know who Scott and Mitch is (which you should if you ask me ), then here's a picture. Scott is the tall blonde noodle and Mitch is the small bean <3  

Bye Beautiful people and thanks for reading, it really means a lot <3