Class

So yesterday was the first day in school after Easter break. And let me tell you, it was a disaster...

The first four hours went by fine, but then it went down. We had our second break and it was aloud to be inside. Almost all of the girls sat in the class and the boys were outside and play soccer. In the classroom we heard music and just talked to each other about what we had been doing in our break. Then a girl from my class ran into the classroom and screamed, smacked the door close and just ran around in the class laughing and screaming. We told her to stop multiple times but she didn't, so I ended op yelling at her to stop and go outside instead, because I didn't want to heart it. After that she just looked at me and laughed. I know it doesn't sound as that big of a problem, but you get tired of it in the end, if she do it almost every day ( which she do ).

Today wasn't that bad. I didn't really do anything the first four hours, because it was a more relaxed subject. The first and the second break went by fine, which I'm more than happy about. After that we had English where we actually didn't do any English, but talked about a camp we are going to next week instead. After that it was time for P.E. I love P.E so I don't have a problem with it, but we were playing soccer, which I suck at. So as we were playing soccer I looked at all my friends and classmates and saw how good they were. I kicked the ball when it came to me, but I mostly stood and looked at the others, so I wasn't in the way. The more I looked at them, the more sad I became. I saw how good the were at it, and began to think about how bad I am at it. And then my mind "traveled" and I began to think about my flaws...

I feel better know tho.  After school I was together with one of my best friends and that helped me getting my mind off those things.

Sorry if this is bad, I'm not that good at explaining things. Bye beautiful people. I hope you have/had a good day <3