Double date two

Chapter eleven

~Ashley's P.O.V.~

Jake and I spent the whole day and night together yesterday, just watching Netflix and cuddling. It was cute and I love him to death.

I decided just to wear short shorts with his oversized sweatshirt. When I changed, Jake was watching me. Because I changed in his room. He then changed, but not much. But I was too busy watching greys anatomy. It was getting spicy.

"Time to start the day" he says, as he turned off the tv

"Nooo! It was about to get to the interesting part!" I sighed. He pushed me up, and we headed out to his car.

We are all meeting up at the carnival.

~~

When we arrived at the carnival we all said "hi" and went on rides. Ace and I sat next to each other as Sarah and Jake sat next to each other. We were in the back as they were in the front. We aren't going on a crazy ride right now. We are going on a slow ride, which you're supposed to relax as it goes through the dark and all.

"So, what happened with Jake and all?" Ace said, quiet enough so Ace doesn't hear

"Well, don't tell, but I went through his phone and saw something about a deal, like I said, but it also had our date we went on and money, but then he started to wake up so I had to put it back"

"So, you think he's still doing it, but to you?"

"Well, I sure hope not." I say in all honestly

"Nah, he seems like he has changed." We both looked at Ace as he was laughing with Sarah.

"Hmm.. maybe I'm just paranoid and overthinking"

"Yeah, but for now, let's just relax" he says, I nod and we both start staring out into space because it was dark so we couldn't see nothing but stars on the roof of it.

As we were done with it, I saw Mike and his new girl staring at Ace and I.

"Ace, ace!" I whispered to him, so Jake wouldn't stare. Ace looked at me. "That's the guy that was talking to Jake about it. He keeps looking. It's my ex boyfriend" I say, as ace looks at him.

"Let's go fuck his date up" ace starts laughing. I follow behind, not agreeing to any of this. Sarah and Jake don't even realize we are gone, which is good.

"Yo, nig." Ace says to Mike, as mike stares at ace. "What's up with this deal shit little man" he is little

"It's nothing bro"

"Doesn't seem like nothing. Better tell me now or I will fuck things up"

"This dude just kept messing with me so I paid Jake to help me."

"Why did he say things about their date then?"

"Because I just wanted to know what was going on with him and his life"

"Alight, sorry to bother. Continue on with your date" ace says, as we walk away.

"Well.. that wasn't awkward" I say

"No shit" we both laugh.

"Hey, I saw you talking to Mike. What was it about?" Jake asked, coming up to me.

"Oh, Ace just wanted to have a little talk." I say, as Ace and I laugh.

"Okay" Jake said.

"Aceee!!! Let's go on that ride, babe" Sarah says, pointing to a really insane roller coaster

"You guys up to it?" Ace asked

"Nah, we'll stay back and chill for a bit" Jake says, speaking for me. They nod and leave.

"Blah, I wanted to go" I whine

"Sorry baby" he says, kissing me.

"But this is better" I whisper, pulling away, as he smiled going in again. His tongue rolls against mine, as he bites his lip. "What?" I ask

"Trying hard not to make out with you right now" he says, as we both laugh.

"Hmm.. I wonder where the bathrooms are" I say, as he laughs. I take his hand as we go to a bathroom. We go inside a stall and he makes sure I don't bump into the stall's wall as we began to kiss. I ran my fingers in his curly hair, and he ran his fingers down my body. I start kissing his neck, down to his stomach. He moaned. "You like that?"

"Love it"

I run my fingers down his v-line. "We playing dirty now, huh?" He says as I laugh. "Two can play this game"

He starts kissing my breasts, as he runs his fingers up my shirt, cupping them. He goes down as he starts kissing my thighs back and fourth.

"Ashley, Jake, you in here?" We hear Ace's voice say. I was about to speak but Jake put his index finger in front of my mouth, motioning for me not to talk. "Not In here" he says, as we hear footsteps leaving.

We make sure we didn't mess anything up and walk outside. "You can't let him know what we were doing. You were about to let him know" Jake says

"Oops." I say, laughing. He rolls his eyes, playfully. Laughing with me. We go up to Jake and Sarah

"Where were you guys?"

"We were on rides" Jake says, as I nod.

"I'm going to be back, sorry, hey" Jake says, looking at his phone.

"I'm going to get us all a drink, bye" ace says, leaving too.

Sarah and I start talking and laughing.

~Ace's P.O.V.~

I walk into a restaurant at the carnival and get us all sprites and Pepsi. I heard Jake's voice talking, so I look around. I stop when I hear what Mike and him are talking about.

"The deals almost over" Jake says

"I can't wait to see her miserable"

"I'll admit, I have fallen for her, but can't do that shit now. She'll never forgive me"

"Forget about her, there's a bunch of people who want you"

"Right man, anyways, I'm thinking about leaving Ashley in about two days or so" Jake says.

"Excuse you? You've been playing my sister" I say, butting in

"Don't tell" mike says

"Fuck you, of course I'm gonna tell" I say

"No, you can't do that. You want to break her heart? You want her to know you know about this so she can hate you too? Is that really what you want? Because she won't believe you either way. So what's it gonna be man?" Jake asked. I can't believe I trusted him with Ash

"Fuck you guys. Fuck man. She better not be broken" I say.

"Thanks" Jake says. Whatever.

~Ashley's P.O.V.~

I see Jake and Ace walking back but they aren't talking to each other. Huh.

"What ride do you guys want to go on next?" Jake asked, as we went on one that goes up and down 3 times really fast. Ace and I sat next to each other again. But he wouldn't talk. He seemed angry.

"Are you okay, Ace? What happened?" I asked, being nice

"It's nothing, don't worry about it" he said, not looking at me at all.

~~

After the day at the carnival, Jake and I hung out for a bit until I decided to go back home to call Ace

~Author's P.O.V.~

One more chapter till he leaves her