Grounded/cheating

Chapter eight

~Ashley's P.O.V.~

When I woke up the next morning I got ready for school. I put on the things up there ^^😂 I put Jake's sweatshirt under my bed so no one knows I have it and I'm going to keep it..

"Baby!" I heard Jake say. I opened my patio doors and see him outside his window. "Hey baby. Damn, cutie"

I started blushing "I love you" I say but he doesn't reply.

"So, today, want to skip work and go go-Carting?" He asks. I haven't been there in such a long time

"Sure. But we can't skip. I'll call in sick" I'll do it later. He nods.

"Alright, you ready to go?" He asks, as I nod grabbing my backpack and opening the door.

"Excuse you, young lady. Get back here" Aunt says.

"Yeah?" I ask, closing the door. Walking over to her

"Where have you been??!" She asks, sternly. Like she cares.

"I texted you saying I'll be at Ace's."

"No, you never texted" she said

"Well.. shit. Sorry." I said

"You're grounded. Right after school and work, you're coming home right away"

"What the fuck. Why do you all of a sudden care where I have been? Just let me be, god damn." I reply getting mad

"Don't use that voice with me. I have always cared." I sighed and left.

"Plans off, I can't go today"

"Why not?" Jake said, greeting me with a kiss.

"Aunt's mad because I didn't text even though I thought I did"

"Woah" he says, as we get in his jeep. He turns on the music as we start singing "be real" by Kid ink feat Dej Loaf. I sing the girl part and he sings the boy parts.

"Get it! Ayyye!" I say, as he raps. He laughs and takes a deep breath after.

~~

After work I go straight home, with Jake. "Talk to me at the window" he says, as I nod and I go to my room locking the door, as I put down my backpack, keeping my phone in my back pocket. I open my patio door's and see Jake going up the ladder to my patio.

"You down to sneak out?" He asks, I shake my head.

"No fucking way" I say, as he sighs

"Come on..." he says, pleading. I shake my head

"Knowing her, she'll come to me every hour or so." I say, as he sighs.

"Damn!!!"

"You can go do whatever anyways, I have to do homework" I say, as he nods.

"Thanks baby. I'll see you later" he kisses my cheek. He leaves. I close my patio doors and start doing homework.

~Jake's P.O.V.~

As I left Ashley's, her ex boyfriend texted me saying to meet up with him so I say okay. When I arrive at the park, we take a seat at a bench.

"How's it going so far?" He asks

"Great, she keeps telling me she loves me. So I got her strung around my finger" I say, as he starts smiling

"My man" he says, doing a bro hug with me. "Keep up the great work" he says, giving me $100.