Continuous of last chapter

Chapter nine

~Kacey's P.O.V.~

I try to close it but he's stronger than I am. "Beat you to it" Jordan brags. They open the door, and they come in. I see Ashley staring from a distance. I mouth "help" she nods, as she rushes over.

"Kacey, look, I tr-" Jake was saying, but got interrupted by Ashley slapping him. Jordan and I "oooed" it because that looked like it hurt. I also laughed at Jake though.

"You really go to my friends and not me?! Jake, fuck off and stop!!" She screamed, as she walked away. Jake just watched her leave. He walked away leaving Jordan and I here.

"Please, between you and I, tell me what he did"

"He cheated on her. There's no going back. She saw it with her own two eyes." I explain as he nods his head

"Hah. He fucked up." We both laughed "its like that vine, it was at that moment, he knew he fucked up" we both dead started laughing our asses off. He's funny.

"That's so true" i agreed

"Nah, I'm messin', but for real, if it was because of Bianca, he didn't do it. She got on top of him, and started kissing him but he stopped it right away"

"What do you want to do to help them?"

"You could talk to Ashley and tell her to listen to Jake"

"Mm, yeah, okay" I said, as he smiled at me, looking down biting his lower lip.

"You should go before you get in trouble" I say

"Oh right" he adds, laughing, walking away. I get back to my job, but there's no one here so I decide to go talk to Ashley.

"Hey" she says

"Hey. So, listen, I talked to Jordan, and Jake didn't cheat. Maybe you should hear Jake out?" I say, hoping she would

"Are you sure?"

"Most definitely" I say

"Okay, I hope he's not mad.." she says, as I laugh

"That was priceless!!!" I start laughing; thinking about what Jordan said.

"Yeah, whatever" she laughs.

~Ashley's P.O.V.~

Kacey wanted me to talk to Jake, so after work I waited for Jake to get off.

When he finally did, I walked with him

"I thought you were mad at me?" He asks

"Yeah, I decided to hear you out"

"You could've done that before you embarrassed me in front of everyone?!" He says, as I start giggling. He started smiling as soon as I giggled

"I'm listening"

"Bianca was just at my house that night so I let her in to talk and when I asked her why she was there, she started pulling me down, and kissing my neck but I stopped her right away and told her to get out because I was dating you.."