Chapter 2: My Missing Memory

Bella's POV

Sitting up seemed to be struggled, I knew there was something my parents were not telling me, the looks in their eyes I remember very well from when my pet cat died, mittens was her name, my mother tried to hide it from me, telling me she ran away but I knew she didn't because she never left the house, mittens loved the house or apartment, no matter where we lived she loved it, she would never of ran away.

Sitting up became a real struggle, could feel the cast on my arm and my leg throbbing in pain, knew I shouldn't try to move so much but I hated being lead down like a baby I coat, my mother kept pushing me down every time I tried to sit up, she just kept speaking the same word every time "you not well another to be sitting up," a bunch of lies.

I stared in her eyes as she wouldn't meet mine, she just kept looking round the room, not even meting my eyes once, "what are you not telling me mum, I know there it something, I can always tell so please don't lie to me," I know I sounded despite or even begging but I truly didn't care no more because all I wanted now was the truth.

Charlie's POV

I couldn't stand seeing Bells like this, she was a stubborn child but that's what made her great, she knew we were not telling her something, something important, well I guess we was, we didn't tell her where she was found, I didn't want to remember the seen, I didn't understand why she would be there, there of all places she never truly liked Ballet because she was to clumsy for her own good, so I didn't add up what of all places she would be there.

René was not coping well with this, she never was the best for caring, she thought to much about herself, I remember what she kept saying while we were waiting for bells to wake up, she just kept going on and on "what's going to happen if she can't walk ever again, I can't be her care full time, I have a life to keep up," that women was to selfish for her own good.

The nurse peeked thought the door looking at the seen in the room , I guess she saw was a mother comforting her daughter , not a mother trying to pretended this wasn't happening, this was not her daughter in hospital again.

The nurse walked in and right up to Bella, she could see Bella trying to keep siting up, I would let her and help her but I guess the nurse had the same idea as René, because she just told Bella "Don't keep sitting up, your body it tired and you won't be able to keep straining your body like this," As she got Bella to lie down.

After she checked Belles machines and her chart, she looked at me and my ex-wife "Miss and Mr Swan can we speak to you outside for a moment?", almost whispering, but as I looked over at Bella I saw why, Bella had fallen asleep in a matter of seconds of lying down, guess she should have been lying down and not trying to strand her body like she was.

The nurse led us to the small room across the hall, the room was bright yellow walls, with chairs moved into a circle format, I guess to try make it look comfy in here, maybe even happy. We sat down and waited what felt like a year or two but a second later Belles doctor walked in , his grey hair was flying in every place were his hand keep rutherling it and his eyes looked tired , I guess that's what being a doctor on long work shifts do to you.

He sat down across from me and Rene, making eye contact with us, I knew in my stomach that whatever this doctor was about to say was not good news to us or Bella, I felt a hand interlock with mine, Rennes hand, I guess she was thinking the same thing I was, if rennet was showing some love and not being selfish, this new must be worse than I thought.

The Doctor sat up straight "Mr and Miss Swan your daughter is suffering from memory-loss better known as Amnesia. We are deeply sorry but we really don't know when or if her memories will come back. For the time being we'll see from what time period she remembers up to,"

I felt like I had been shot, I knew Bella didn't remember what happened but could she really forget more than that, could she have forgotten how old she really was or even that she had come to live with me.

"The best thing the two of you could do is, hope for the best, you could try jog her memory when we find out what time she remembers up to, you could bring in photos in and tell her story and names that she might remember."

The doctor stood up and shock are hands, he said his apologise and just left, I just wish there was something I could have done, anything.

We sat in that room , I saw Renee was in tears, her face was so red, tears dripping from her eyes, I was the normal try of person for hugs but I wrapped my arms around rennet and I left her cry , I had never seen rennet try properly in years not since her mother passed away.

It felt like years till we returned to Belles room , we just sat in the chairs , I was staring at bells sleeping , I don't know where it came from but I just blurted out "I wanted Bella to return to Folks with me," I could see René wasn't expecting that.

She sat up straight , "I guess that's the right thing to do , she doctor said if she's lost the last year or so of her memory's then we need to help get them back , that means take her back to where she was for the last year,".

That was unexpected I thought rennet would tell me no, or something, I sat there watching my broken baby girl sleep till the next morning.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hello please let me know if you prefer this new first chapter to the original one so leave a review and let me know what you think , thank you for reading

Im really doing it , im re-doing chapter to make them better because I know when I started writing this I was not very good , but know im making chapters longer and understanding what im really doing in the story.

Please let me know what you think

o