Chapter Fifty One: Serena

One sip turned to two and before we knew it I had finished his drink together and we moved on to beer. The glass bottle rested on my thigh as we talked and laughed. It was getting late but I couldn't say I was the least bit tired. He had only just opened his when I had about halfway left.

He took another sip of drink, "Do you want to change into your pajamas? It's getting late, we can drink upstairs".

I nodded and he stood up, I could see the outline of keys in his pocket. I got up with a new motive. I took the lead and entered the room I had been sleeping in. He plopped down on the couch that rested against the far wall. I sat next to him.

"Do you want to have a little fun?" I coated my words in sugar.

I traced my finger along his arm, "What did you have in mind?" he asked.

"How about you tell me to take off something and I tell you to take off something?" I wasn't sure what he was thinking about at first, then he replied, fast.

"Shirt" he said, when I didn't move he said "Take off your shirt, that's what I want".

I wasn't comfortable but I nodded with a smile and took another swig before throwing my shirt on the floor. He touched my body. I didn't tell him what I wanted as he eyed me hungrily, instead I reached for the band of his pants and tugged. I bit my lip and he helped me pull them off, they hit the floor and I took another drink. I put my palm on his leg and rubbed softly, he then pulled my pants off. I had only meant to get him out of his pants, not for him to get me out of mine. But I could not stop, I helped him with his shirt. Our bare skin touched and I had a plan. I kissed his neck and ran my hand through his hair. My hand traced circles on his thigh. I brought my kisses lower as he ran a hand through my hair. He watched me as I lowered, my kisses an invisible trail on his stomach. I dipped one hand into his boxers as I positioned myself. His head was back and his eyes were closed, I could tell he liked how I touched him. I glided my tongue slowly against his thigh, with my free hand and him occupied I reached for his pajama pants that resided on the floor. With my left hand I rubbed his tip, with my right hand I cupped the keys, afraid they'd make noise and expose me. I placed them under the couch, in a constant movement I pulled his boxers down and put my hair up. He went back to watching me, I had him in my hands, my lips hovered above his most tender body part. 

Before I could put him in my mouth, he said, "Stop, I can't do this" he shook his head and sat up. "i'm sorry" he said, covering up.

I was surprised, was I that repulsive? What did I do wrong? He moved away from me and avoided my eyes. We sat in silence for a moment. It's not that I wanted to continue, it's the fact that he didn't want to.

He grabbed his shirt off the floor, I stared at his pants that lay on the floor. I picked them up and placed them on the couch.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked, still confused. I grabbed my shirt off the ground.

"No, no, nothing like that. It just feels... wrong, because it is wrong" He said, putting his pants on his lap.

I pulled my leggings back up and took another drink. I finished my bottle by the time he turned to me and said, "I don't think we should ever talk about this".

I just nodded, I had what I needed, we didn't need to talk about it again. He grabbed my empty bottle and stood up. "I'm going to go to sleep, you should too" He nodded and left, closing the door behind him.

I was sat alone for moments until I realized he forgot to lock me up, I got up and listened for noises behind the door, there were none. I looked under the couch, the keys were there, sprawled. I pushed them as far as I could to the left bottom corner. I had nowhere else to hide them. I turned off the light in the room and opened the door to the hallway. I closed the door behind me and made my way silently to Memes room. I swayed the tiniest bit, the alcohol was catching up to me despite being a small amount. She wasn't in the room, I heard murmuring in the room next to it. James had his door closed, his light was off.

Tomorrow I would talk to her, i'd tell her about the keys and a way to escape.