9% | shopping

-awsten's pov.-

the next morning i woke up with something, no someone wrapped around me. i smiled to myself. jordan was holding onto me tightly, her head resting against my chest. soft snores escaped her mouth, she was still sleeping pretty hard.

she worried me last night. she told me she had a type of seasonal depression, or at least she thought she did. she tossed and turned in her sleep but still stayed close to me the entire night.

at one point i woke up because she was moving so much. i think she was having a nightmare and i was going to ask her when she woke up. it only lasted for a minute so i didn't see the point of waking her.

she hasn't talked about the voices in a while, i had reached my goal and had made them shut up. but had i made them vanish for good?

the conversation we had last night was driving me crazy.

at this point i could say i loved jordan but i didn't want to scare her away. i also think i was ready to open up about my past relationship. i had brought it up a few times but never went into details.

i want to tell her i love her but i feel like it's too soon. i don't want to rush into it but i've never felt this comfortable with someone.

i watched her sleep peacefully for a few minutes, not in a creepy way. she eventually woke up and looked up at me.

"mmh. i'm sorry, you could have woken l me up." she rubbed her eyes.

"nooo it's okay, i wasn't up long anyways." i pulled her into my chest.

"aws what time is it?"

"only 1:37, i mean we did stay up until like 5.. but i mean it's saturday." i responded as she yawned.

"wanna get up and go to the mall? i wanna get a new sleeping with sirens shirt." she stretched.

"sure j, i'll get ready and you can shower if you want."

"yesssssss please!" she got up and ran to my bathroom.

—time skip brought to you by HEB orange juice—

i was wearing my josh dun shirt from the stressed out video and some black skinny jeans. jordan was tying her white converse. her platinum blonde hair was braided in two and she was wearing a black pierce the veil shirt with white skinny jeans. her silver nose ring reflected the sun and she looked beautiful. she stood up smiling.

"watcha starring at starboy" she gave a light laugh.

"shut up." i blushed and grabbed her hand. we walked out to my car and jordan climbed into the passenger seat. she slipped in the album "misadventures" by ptv. they were her new obsession aside from twenty one pilots. i liked them too. after singing along to "circles" we pulled up next to the mall and parked.

"hottopiiccccc i'm coming!!" jordan squealed and ran towards the doors.

"j, oh my god you child show down!" i ran after her.  i finally caught up to her. she had stopped in her tracks and her eyes were wide.

over by the fountain two figures were seen kissing roughly and loudly.

it was zeke and kaitlyn.

i quickly grabbed jordan's hand, kissed it, and pulled her to hottopic. she looked upset and angry, i couldn't blame her.

"i'm sorry it just upsets me when i see them together cause then the memories of finding them in bed together come back."

"j, your fine i would feel the same. now come on i'll buy your shirts." i smiled at her.