3% | califronia dreams

-awsten's pov.-

being the gentle man i was, i put jordan's bag into the trunk of my jeep and opened her door for her. we left for LA today and we're going to get an uber to disney land.

"my cds are in the glovebox" i told her.

"i know dummy, you take me to school every morning now." she responded. this made awsten laugh. jordan put in the album "vessel" by twenty one pilots. we had a short drive to the airport.

"i wake up fine and dandy..." i started singing. jordan joined in and soon we were just screaming the lyrics.

we listened to "holding onto you" and then we were there. grabbing out bags, we go out of the car. suddenly i felt something or someone jump on my back.

"IM SOOOOO EXCITED AWS" jordan whisper yelled. "aws" was her new nickname for me. i couldnt lie, i loved it.

i put her down. "me too, it's gonna be soo much fun plus we get to take one day of school off!" i smiled.

we checked in and waited, then proceeded to get on the plane. after going through all the procedures we were taking off.

jordan squeezed my arm a bit hard as we started our flight from ohio to california. soon i heard soft snores from jordan. i looked over and she fell asleep leaning against the window. she looked adorable. i really didn't want to admit it but i think i am slowly falling for this girl. i smiled at the thought, but there was no way in hell she felt that way as well. maybe one day.

———

i looked over at jordan, her eyes wide.

"it's beautiful" she said showing a grin.

we were standing by the entrance to disney. the castle towered over us, everyone was so happy. all of a sudden there was a yank on my hand.

"letssss goooooooooo" she whined. i chuckled a little. we started walking to our room, i booked the nicest one i could requesting two beds and all that stuff. i make a lot at my gigs, i sing and play guitar.

we talked until we were at our room about everything we wanted to do. we walked into our room. they fucked up and gave us only one bed.

"i'm sorry i told them two." i really hoped she wouldn't think i was trying anything.

"no it's okay! i don't mind." she scratched the back of her neck.

i felt bad.

"i'm starving so can we eat before we start walking aws?" she questioned while we waited in the elevator.

"anything you wanna do." i said, she looked over a smiled. i opened up snapchat to take a selfie jordan put her head over my shoulder a stuck her tung out. we both had sunglasses like tyler joseph on. i swiped and put the disney sticker on it and then captioned it:

"disney land with my main bitch 😛"

i showed jordan and she laughed. i really hoped kaitlyn saw it because maybe she'd back down and stop trying to get into my pants. we started walking to the nearest place where we could get the mickey mouse waffles with chocolate sauce. jordan was jumping up and down with a huge grin on her face.

"i loved these as a kid" she nearly shouted when they brought them out where we were seated.

"i loved them too" i said drizzling more chocolate sauce on the waffles. it was only 8:40am and we had so much time to kill. i'm glad we took the night flight.

jordan took a picture on snapchat of us holding the waffles up. i'm the photo i was licking mine and she was just smiling. she showed me the caption.

"disney with this diva for 4 days 💅🏼💍"

"i am certainly not a diva." i said crossing my arms dramatically.

"but you are aws" she started giggling between parts of the sentence "no denying it because that'd just be lying."

"we need need those cute like mickey mouse hat things!" i said.

"yesssss let's do that and then go on the rides!" she exclaimed excitingly. we gave the waitress our room number and continued to the shop.

"ooOoOOo im getting the jack skeleton one!" she said grabbing it. i grabbed one too.

"just what i was thinking!" i said. we paid and of course took a picture of ourselves. now we were walking to space mountain.

i felt my phone ding in my pocket. i pulled it out trying to concentrate on where we were going. zeke had messaged me over snapchat? i opened it still trying not to run into people and still following jordan.

zeke: just so you know jordan is still mine and can't date anyone unless i say it's okay

my eyes rolled so far back they hurt.

awsten: funny you still think that. she's nobodies right now, not even you have the right to tell her what to do. you fucked kaitlyn and then you fucked your self over losing the best thing you could have had. so thanks for the warning but i'm good bud.

zeke started typing but never responded. i saved the messages to show jordan later. i couldn't ruin her good mood now. i put my phone away looking at jordan. we saw a sign that said space mountain and she started skipping like a little kid, i chased after her.

"we're going to have lots of fun today! yeee" she said pulling me into the line.

maybe i should ask her out here, fuck zeke and fuck kaitlyn. jordan deserved to be happy and i should be the one making her happy.

i still couldn't wrap my head around on how i would ask and if she would say yes because they've known each other for a few weeks.

but to both of them it felt like years.

a/n: wow sorry for my crappy editing in the past, i'm really dumb when it comes to grammar. how your enjoying the story friends.