7% | kick ass

A/N: SO MUCH DRAMMA IM SORRY IT WILL GET FLUFFY SOON. (this is also unedited sorry)

x

-awsten's pov-

jordan came over again everyday after school. today we were just doing the usual.

we worked on our homework for a bit. we both had a few worksheets and all that shit.

"i'm doneeeee" jordan sat up from sitting on the floor.

"me too. let's go do something, maybe a walk for some smoothies or something?" i asked.

"is this a date awsten?" she smirked

"if that's what you want it to be." i smiled.

"yay! let's gooo" she grabbed my hand. i could tell i brought out the goofy and sweet part of here. the first week we knew eachother she was kind of cold.

we grabbed our matching sun glasses. we acuatlly hadn't bought them together. they were just like tyler joseph's that he wears when he sings wdbwot and the judge. i was just wearing some skinnies and an all time low shirt. jordan was wearing white skinnies and a green crop top. we both had our vans on.

she grabbed my hand again and held it. we just walked up the sidewalk. zest was only a few blocks up from my house.

we walked in silence for a while. i looked ahead and thought i saw kaitlyn but kept walking. jordan stopped me for a second and turned to me.

i was a little bit taller so she got up on her toes a little and pulled me into a kiss. it lasted for a minute.

"what was that for?" i giggled "i mean i'm not complaining."

"fucking whore." i heard kaitlyn hiss. fuck, i knew i thought i saw her. then it clicked, that's why she kissed me. still i wasn't complaining.

"why don't you shut the fuck up and leave so i can enjoy my date with my boyfriend." jordan snarled. she let go of my hand.

"no need to be a bitch jordan." kaitlyn shoved her.

oh shit.

"i am a bitch but at least i don't go around sleeping with other peoples boyfriends." jordan growled. she was pissed.

i stood there awkwardly not knowing if i should step in. i know jordan would tell me if i did that she could handle it.

i was snapped out of my thoughts when i heard a thump. kaitlyn shoved jordan to the ground before i could even step in jordan got up and swung. it turned into a whole fist fight.

yet again it clicked in my mind why kaitlyn didn't want jordan dating me. she didn't want jordan to be happy.

again i was snapped out of my thoughts by a yelp and jordan yelling: get off me you crazy ass bitch!

i knew that was my cue to step in.

i pulled kaitlyn off of jordan and she immediately stopped when i touched her. i then dropped her and grabbed jordan off the ground. luckily they were off the pavement and in the grass.

kaitlyn got up and walked towards jordan. i stepped in front of her.

"don't you ever touch my fucking girlfriend again." i was now pissed.

"i do what i want." he eyes narrowed and she tried to walk past me.

"you think you can just walk up here and start a fist fight and beat people up? get the fuck outta here. the world doesn't revolve around you."

she rolled her eyes.

"if you actually really wanted to date me, meaning you cared about me, then you'd fucking be happy i'm happy. but at this point i think you just don't want jordan to be happy. you called her a bitch." i stepped forward.

"but really your the one being a bitch."

she kind of just stood there.

"whatever. i still think she's a slut."

i was so done (DUN) with the bullshit.

"how is she a slut if she's only had one boyfriend?"

"how is she a bitch if your the one who slept with her boyfriend?"

"and like i said earlier. if you actually cared about me, meaning you'd want me, then you'd also want me to be fucking happy. and i'm happy now. so why don't you let me be? i just don't understand kaitlyn." like i said i was done. "so why don't you answer those questions."

i could tell she was in shock. jordan looked at me wide eyed too. i had so much more to say and before i could stop it, it all came out.

"you know, your one of the reasons for her depression. how's that make you feel? you make her feel so shitty sometimes that they almost need to put her on medication. you just don't want her to be happy. that's being an asshole. you've had one hundred plus boyfriends. that's being a slut. you slept with her boyfriend, THE ONLY ONE SHE HAS EVER HAD AND MAYBE EVEN LOVED. THATS BEING A BITCH KAITLYN." i was yelling at this point.

jordan was kind of hiding behind me, like she had just been stripped of all the things that made her insecure. i almost felt bad for yelling it.

kaitlyn stood there wide eyed and looked at jordan and mouthed what i made out to be:

"your gonna get it bitch."

i turned to her quickly and embraced her. i guess she  had found one of my secrets just as i did her voices. my anger issues that were completely uncontrollable.

"i'm sorry that didn't mean to come out." i whispered to her. i felt bad for basically ruining our date but the fault was mostly on kaitlyn.

"no you told her what she needed to here aws, im almost glad you did." she looked as if she was going to cry and as you probably remember. she barley did, she got pretty close sometimes.

"are you gonna cry? did i trigger [TRIGGERED SORRY THIS IS A SAD/HAPPY MOMENT I JUST RUINED] something?..."

"no no no no. it's just no one has ever really stood up for me. i've never really had friends and zeke was my only boyfriend and he would have never done that for me. and i'm just happy you moved here awsten knight." she said her voice drifting off.

we've been together for only two weeks and so much has happened. jordan never really gets emotional but i could tell this was a change for her.

that change being pure happiness.

A/N: idk if this chapter was short but i promise it will get fluffy soon. also i'm sorry if it's moving too fast, i just don't know what else to write besides drama and fluff and i can't ask for suggestions right now because i am in the middle of fucking africa, what even. i'm writing all these chapters in notes so it's gonna be a while until they are uploaded.-a