Lack of Realisation : 2P!Estonia X Reader

I got all the names from someone called ShySiesta on Deviantart...

Uh... It's just another day in school. You really want to bang your head on the table. Being an Estonian teenager feel the same like other teenagers in other countries. Ugh...

Ring ring!

"So, the homework are due in next Friday." Mrs. Mirtel said and let all of you go. That was a terrible art lesson as usual... All we got to do in most of the lesson are listening about history of art.

Like everyday, you sat on a bench alone in the dining hall. You're an introvert. You opened your Facebook and noticed that someone send a you a friend request. The requester's name was Egor von Bock.

"Wha..? Who is this? Never see him. Let's see..." You checked his profile, confusion and curiosity filled your body and mind.

Egor von Bock
Lives: Estonia, Tallinn.
From: Estonia, Tallinn.
Birthday: February 24th.

Oh, he lives in where you're living. He's good looking! Blonde too, so bonus point. His glasses suits him well, also. Without a second thought, you just accept his request. Hm, but still, you're are actually curious about an eyepatch on his left eyes.  Suddenly, you got a notification on your Messenger.

Egor : Hello.

You: Hey. Do I know you personally?

Egor: Ei, but you're living the place where I lives. So I thought we could get along. How old are you?

You: I'm 17, I'm going to finish my 11th grade soon. You?

Egor: I'm 17, same as you.

You: Oh, cool. What school are you in?

Egor: I'm not studying in your school, I study in International School of Estonia.

You: Mida!? You must be an ace student! Anyway, I study in Tallinna Arte Gümnaaisum. I'm a pretty good artist.

Egor: Sounds good. And yes, I'm an ace. By the way, can we meet at Kumu, at 3pm?

You: Oh, sounds great! I never been there, but I really want to! So, when will we meet?

Egor: This Saturday. Also, I got to go now, see you tomorrow.

You: Okay, see you.

You're so excited about this! You giggled loudly. People around you were staring at you but you don't care.

--Time Skip--

"Egor! This way!" You ran up to him. He looked at his clock for a second before turning to you.

"Ah, ____, you're here. Don't worry, I've just arrived."  He softly smiled. "Do you want to go in, now?" He asked.

"Uhuh!" You took his hand and you two started to enter the museum that you wished to ever visit.

You took his hand and the two of you began to enter the museum that you had always wanted to visit.

---Another Time Skip---
It was 5:30pm, half an hour before the museum close. Estonia and you seems to have a great time enjoying artsy things around the world. To be honest, he rarely smile...

"I've been wondering..." He smirked. You confusingly looked up at him. He squeezed your hand tightly, to the point where you lose your strength. "You're... Lack of realisation, huh?" He strike you with a vase that you bought as a gift for your mother, it caused you to knockdown and pass out. 

...
"Oh, ____. I will never let you go. I followed you everywhere when you don't know." Egor giggled. "Good night..." He kissed you. Yeah, lack of realisation can brings a very bad result. Don't accept anyone unless you really know them.

I don't know about 2P Estonia that much so.... Sorry.