Chapter 11

I woke up to Nok pouncing on my chest making me quickly pick her up due to my breasts hurting like hell.

"Nok, bad girl!" I groaned before she whined before I sat her down softly and kissed her nose. "It's okay, just don't do it again alright?" I asked her.

"Are you really talking to Schenok like she's human?" Spencer asked beside me.

"Yes." I replied as Nok hopped off the bed and went out of the room.

"So, what's hurting?" He asked.

"My breasts, she pounced on them." I replied before he pulled me to where my back was against his front as he wrapped his arms around my waist and massaged my breasts making me blush and moan while closing my eyes.

"Does that feel better?" He asked, and I could hear the smirk in his seductive voice making me bite my lip.

"Yes." I moaned out before his right hand travelled to between my thighs. "Spence!" I gasped as he started to rub me through my clothes.

"What?" He asked innocently before kissing my neck.

"Nothing, you just seem to surprise me when you're like this." I replied before he pulled away to get on top of me.

"How so?" He asked before kissing my chest.

"You basically become Morgan, you're not yourself when we have sex. But don't get me wrong, I love this side of you, you're a lot better than Morgan in my opinion. He's way too cocky and thinks he can get any piece of ass he wants, but the only person getting this ass is you." I replied before he made me shut up by kissing my lips softly.

"Please never compare me to Garcia's tall caramel latte." He said after he pulled away.

"Wait, she says that about him? Gross!" I respond cringing.

"Exactly. But, I'd like to know what kind of coffee I am to you." He smirked as he stared at me.

"White Chocolate Cappuccino, with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon on top. What about me?" I replied before he licked his lips.

"My favorite kind of coffee. Lots of sugar with a side of coffee. Because you're always so sweet." He smiled making me laugh before kissing him.

"You're the only one I'm sweet to, besides my mother." I replied as I pulled away.

"True. Anyways, let's get back to the show why don't we?" He asked making me laugh while nodding before he started taking my top off.

We didn't get far when our phones want off at the same time making us groan.

"Michaelson." I answered sighing.

"Hey, we have a case. Sorry." Prentiss said on the other end.

"When do we ever not have a case? We'll be there soon." I replied in a fowl mood now.

"Bye." She said before I got to hang up on her.

"Please kill me now." I groaned while Spencer was still on the phone.

"Morgan says no, and to get your lazy ass up and out of that door in ten minutes." Spencer said making me take his phone away from him.

"Morgan?" I asked calmly.

"Yes Princess?" He replied.

"Number one, never call me princess again. Number two, GO FUCK YOURSELF!" I yelled the last part before hanging up Spencer's phone.

"Whoa... are you okay?" Spencer asked making me look at him.

"No, I need sexual release." I pouted before he chuckled.

"Then, let's leave our stuff here, and when we get back to grab it, we can continue." He said before kissing me softly.

"Ugh, fine!" I replied before we got out of bed and got changed.

I texted Hotch if I could bring Schenok to the office and he said sure, so we went out the door with Nok on her leash.

When we got there, we got our coffee and sat down in our chairs in the conference room. Prentiss walked in and placed files at everyone's chairs and smiled at Spencer and I, but we both glared at her.

"What's wrong with you two?" JJ asked walking in.

"Oh nothing, just that we were interrupted while we were doing something." I replied sarcastically.

"Ooh, okay. You need some release. Sorry." Prentiss whispered as she sat next to me because Morgan walked in.

"It's not your fault, it's the world's." I replied before everyone walked in, all except Gideon.

"Alright, so, there have been people going missing for over a month now, and a couple days after they're reported missing, their body parts are found near their homes. No one knows what's going on, or how to stop it, so we have been called in. The first victim was a 20 year old girl named Victoria Summers, and police found her 36 hours after she was reported missing..." Garcia started but I drowned everything out as I looked over the files and noticed a pattern.

"Sorry to interrupt, but there seems to be a pattern here." I said standing up and walking over to the white board before I drew the city of Chicago, Illinois. Then I pinpointed where all the locations were, and then I conected them from start to beginning.

"Is, is that your name?" Spencer asked as he stood up next to me.

The places spelled out "Aerendolynn Michael".

"Oh my God. It does. That means they're far from finishing." I replied a little surprised.

"It looks like you have a lot of enemies Lynn." Hotch said making me look at him not phased.

"I mean, look who my father was." I replied shrugging.

"This doesn't bother you?!" Morgan asked in explanation.

"No, what bothers me is that they're killing just to spell out my name." I replied.

"Reid, you gotta talk some sense into yo girl." He said making me roll my eyes.

"She's not going to change her mind just because I told her this is crazy. It doesn't even bother me, except for the deaths." Spencer replied making me smile at him.

"Thanks babe." I smiled.

"Alright, wheels up in forty." Hotch said before everyone packed up and left.

When Spencer and I got in the car, he put his hand on my thigh as he began the drive home. I grabbed a blanket from the backseat where Nok was and draped it over both of us before I slid my pants and underwear down my legs. His hand immediately found my pussy and started stroking.

"What happened to waiting until we got back?" Spencer asked.

"I can't stand it anymore." I replied trying to control the movements of my body.

After I came, we pulled up to the apartments.

"You got to work fast there Spence." I laughed as I pulled my underwear and pants back up before getting out.

"You needed release, and I was determined to give it to you." He replied as he got Nok out of the backseat.

"Thank you." I smiled before kissing him before we made our way inside and up to my apartment to grab our stuff before leaving with Nok coming with us for this investigation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry it's been awhile since I've updated, been dealing with the stress of school. Hope you enjoyed this short chapter.

-Kaylie