Chapter 5

Third Person P.O.V.

As Lynn and Reid laid on the couch still asleep, everyone walked into Maria's new office. They all smiled softly seeing that the young couple both had their mouths opened a little while softly snoring. Everyone took pictures before Maria decided to wake them up with an air-horn.

Aerendolynn's P.O.V.

There was a loud noise making me jump and fall off the couch and on to my face.

"Mother! Why can't you be a normal mom and shake me awake?!" I exclaimed not getting off the floor until two strong arms picked me up and pulled me back on to the couch making me squeal a little.

"You okay?" Spencer asked making me relax and laugh a little.

"I am now." I replied hugging his arms that were still around me.

"PDA!" Mom warned making me roll my eyes.

"Mom, honestly, we're not high school students. We are grown adults, AND we're helping you on this case, so you can stop with the PDA shit." I replied looking up at her.

"Lynn!" Prentiss exclaimed shocked.

"I was wondering when you were going to tell me when to stop. Almost 12 hours. Now get up and go home, both of you. You two need to change and freshen up." Mom smiled making me groan and roll back off the couch scaring Spencer as he tried to catch me, but I caught myself in a perfect push-up position before rolling to the side so he could get up.

"Alright, let's go!" I exclaimed before I walked out. I soon came back realizing I didn't put my shoes back on. "Right after shoes." I added making the team crack a smile as Reid just looked up at me still laying down.

"How did I get so lucky?" Reid asked not realizing he spoke aloud.

"I thought I was supposed to say that?" I asked putting my shoes on.

"You do know we're still here right?" Hotchner questioned trying to not sound amused.

"Eh, I'm getting him out of being socially awkward. It was working until you had to clarify you were here." I replied As Reid quickly put his shoes on. "Nice socks Spence." I teased his mix-matching socks.

"What's wrong with my socks?" He asked offended as he looked at his socks.

"Nothing, I was just teasing you. Come on." I replied holding my hand out to him making him smile and stand up before taking it.

I led him to my car hand in hand before letting go to get in.

"So, how did you sleep?" Reid asked making me smile and look at him briefly before looking back at the road.

"Like a baby. You?" I replied taking his hand in mine.

"Same. Usually I can't sleep, but having you in my arms I went to sleep instantly and didn't wake back up until the air-horn." He said making me laugh a little.

"Yeah, she used to do that all the time when I was in my first college. I'm a heavy sleeper until it comes down to the air-horn." I replied making him chuckle.

"I think I'll be able to find new ways to wake you up." He smiled making me blush.

When we got to the house, we immediately headed for the bedroom to change. After taking turns changing in the bathroom, we went downstairs and I fixed us some to go cups of coffee and made some scrambled eggs and bacon. Both of us not really wanting anything else.

"So, where do you live in Quantico?" He asked after we finished eating.

"Quantico Court. You?" I replied as I started washing the dishes.