Chapter 10

I was playing with Nok as Spencer read a book, and I was having so much fun with my new puppy.

"What are we going to do when we leave for cases? I can't just leave Nok alone." I asked after Nok went to get some water.

"We could always hire a dog sitter." Spencer replied still reading his book.

"True, I guess we could do that." I nodded before Nok came back and laid on my lap going to sleep making me smile.

"So, what do you think about spaghetti tonight?" He asked out of nowhere.

"I think it's perfect, as long as there's wine present." I replied smiling up at him as he finally put the book down.

"Deal. My two lovely ladies are so cute together." He smiled before taking his phone and snapping a picture of us.

"Awe, you're so sweet, now go make food, I'm starving." I replied making him laugh a little.

"Yes ma'am." He saluted before getting up and walking to the kitchen.

I giggled before Nok got up and went to her doggie bed next to my bed making me smile before I stood up and walked to the kitchen.

"Hey, I'm going to take a quick shower. I'll be out soon." I told Spencer before pecking his lips making him smile.

"Take your time princess." He replied making me smile before kissing him a little longer this time.

"Love you." I said walking away.

"Love you too!" He called after me.

After my shower, I helped Spencer with dinner, even though he insisted on me letting him cook for once.

After the romantic dinner, we went to bed, and Nok jumped up on the bed and slept between is making Spencer pout and me giggle.

-----------------------------------------
A/N: I know it's very late, and very short, but I've had exams for two weeks, and this week was the start of Color Guard tryouts, so I'm very sorry. I will try to get a chapter up every week, maybe two. The beginning of summer break is going to be stressful for me as I have to stay with my grandmother and great grandfather for a week while my mom and step dad go to Cuba on a cruise. So, I'm sorry again, but thank you all for the support, I love you all.

              -Kaylie