Chapter 6

*WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT! VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED BUT NOT REQUIRED!*

I was lifted off the couch and thrown to the floor due to turbulence making me groan.

"Fuck! That really hurt!" I exclaimed before we hit more turbulence and Reid was thrown on top of me making me groan again, this time with him.

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned as he pushed himself off of me to make sure I was okay, but he was still kinda on top of me.

"Yeah, but my body hurts a little from before you landed on me." I replied smiling softly up at him before we hit turbulence again and it made me kinda... grind on him...

"U-um... We should get up now." He said blushing before he got up and helped me up before we sat back down and buckled up before he put his sachel in his lap.

"Get some Pretty Boy!" Morgan exclaimed making us turn red-faced and look away from each other making the whole team laugh at us.

We still had a couple hours until we land back in Virginia, so I decided to lay across Spencer and go back to sleep.

When I woke back up, we were landing making me sigh as I snuggled into Spencer's sachel more before sitting up and laying my head on his shoulder receiving a kiss on my forehead.

"Are you ready to get sleep in your own bed?" He asked making me giggle.

"I haven't even stepped foot into my new apartment yet actually. Are you ready?" I asked looking up at him with my head still on his shoulder.

"Not really. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight." He replied making me confused.

"I know you're an insomniac, but you've been sleeping well." I said making him smile softly.

"That's because you've been there with me." He smiled making me smile back before kissing his cheek.

"You're so cheesy, it's adorable." I replied making him chuckle.

"Not as adorable as you." He stated making me roll my eyes.

"Okay you two, off the plane." Gideon said before we unbuckled and for our stuff together before exiting the jet going over to the SUVs and Spencer's car.

"Come on, you can ride with me since we live in the same complex." Spencer said leading me to his car holding my hand.

"I was going to ride with you anyways." I replied laughing a little before we told everyone goodnight and that we'll see them in the morning.

When we got to the apartment building, he led me to the office to check in and get my key.

"Hi, I'm Aerendolynn Michaelson, I called the other day about my apartment." I said to the landlady.

"Of course! Number 1071!" She exclaimed before handing me the lease and a pen before I filled everything out and signed it.

"Thank you for keeping it, I was afraid you would get another offer." I smiled making her shake her head.

"No one wanted to take it from an FBI agent." She replied making me laugh a little with her.

"Thank you. Have a good night." I said taking the keys.

"You too." She replied before Spencer and I headed up to our apartments.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked Spencer as we got to my apartment before his.

"Sure. If you want me to." He replied making me smile and nod as I unlocked the door before pushing it open to see a cute little apartment.

"It's so cute!" I exclaimed looking around as I led him inside.