Chapter 4

I woke up to the bedroom door opening making me turn away from it grabbing my pillow and hugging it.

"Reid, Lynn, it's time to get up." Hotchner's voice said making me groan.

"It's 6 in the morning Hotch!" I groaned not looking at anything.

"How did you know what time it was?" Reid asked.

"I can tell because my mom's making breakfast. She only makes breakfast at 6 in the morning." I replied smelling the pancakes, bacon, banana nut muffins, and cinnamon sugar muffins.

"And she's expecting everyone to come eat. Now get out of bed and get ready." Hotchner said making both of us groan as the door shut.

"Reid, you can change first. I need to take a shower anyways." I sighed sitting up.

"Alright, but what do I do if they question me about us?" He asked standing up to help me off the bed.

"I don't know. I don't really care if they know. There's no law that you can't date a fellow FBI agent." I replied wrapping my arms around his neck before kissing him.

"You know, for a virgin you can really kiss." He said quietly making me slap the back of his head.

"You're a virgin too asshole!" I replied in a whisper making him chuckle before we separated to grab some clothes before he went into the bathroom.

There was a knock on the bedroom door making me open it.

"Hey, just making sure you and Reid are up." Gideon smiled at me.

"Yeah, he's changing right now, and I'm getting ready to take a shower before I come down there. I won't take long." I replied smiling back.

"Good. Your mom is already telling embarrassing stories about you by the way." He said making me laugh.

"As she gotten to my teenage years yet?" I asked making him shake his head no. "Get ready then, because those were the most embarrassing years of my life." I added before he nodded and left going back downstairs.

"Who was at the door?" Reid asked coming out of the bathroom putting his shirt on making me bite my lip.

"Just Gideon making sure we're up. He also said my mom was already telling embarrassing stories about me, so you better hurry up and get down there to hear them." I replied before pecking his lips as I passed him to the bathroom.

"Before you go into the bathroom, I have a question. When did you know you liked me?" He asked making me stop in my tracks.

"When I found out who you were in the newspapers. You?" I replied turning to him.

"Same, but you were in the papers before me of course. You were also on the cover of Genius Magazine, my favorite as a kid." He said making me smile and point to my wall.

"There's the first printed edition." I replied making his mouth drop as he caressed the framed magazine. "Now get your ass downstairs so I can shower." I added before he smiled and came over to me.

"What if I shower with you?" He asked making me roll my eyes.

"No. You are not showering with me until after the Honeymoon." I replied making him pout. "We haven't even gone on an actual date Spencer, now go." I added making him nod before kissing me very softly, making me want more after he pulled away, but I resisted and walked into the bathroom closing and locking the door.

When I made my way into the kitchen, no one noticed me as they all made fun of Reid.

"Lover boy over here trying to be innocent, but it's clear he's with Lynn!" Morgan teased making me cross my arms before getting an idea.