"Nice to have you back!"

The rest of them hovered around, but I was mostly interested in talking to Gaara who seemed to look at me strange. We said our hellos and everything and I was finally able to go directly to the Kazekage himself.

"So," I raised my eyebrows.

"So," he crossed his arms.

"What are you doing in town?"

"I felt something was happening so I came by this morning, apparently there is."

I smiled and went in for a hug, he didn't hug back, but he slowly patted my back. "I'm glad you're alive, Gaara, I know what happened back then with the Akatsuki."

He nodded, "I heard your voice calling out to me. When I woke up I expected to see you there but it was the Konoha ninjas. I have to say though, I was disappointed."

I laughed and punched his arm, "of course you were."

The large group began to walke around the streets of Konoha, everyone listened as I told some storues about my times in the Akatsuki and I told Team Azuma I was the one there to help kill Kakuzu and Hidan, they were impressed.

They were all chuunin now and Neji was even a jounin! I heard all their stories and how they came to achieve all of this throughout the three years I hadn't seen them.

Woah, that's a long time.

Ino outwardly apologized for how much she bullied me when we were young, I very much appreciated it. I saw Hinata when I arrived back from training, but she was so prettt it never failed to grab my attention. Sakura has clearly gotten a lot tougher and I'm proud of everything she has done too.

"I smell a sleepover!!" Ino cheered, "how bout at Yuyan's place once everything is set up?"

"Oooooh, sounds fun," Sakura raised her eyebrows, "you in Hinata?"

"Y-yeah!" she sheepishly smiled.

"Kiyoko-san, do you think you'd likd to join?" Ino asked.

"Ah of course, whenever I'm free," she gave us her beautiful smile. Ah Kiyoko, she was so wonderful.

"Sounds great!" I was glad to finally have some girls to talk to for once. The last girl I was with was completely insane and overly jealous, aka Karin. The thought of her gave me chills.

The village seemed better with everyone around here, people were nicer and they didn't give me those stares, they smiles and some even gave me a few freebies like food and some cooking appliances and stuff I really needed.

Although it was a big crowd, the day consisted of us going to shops and everyone pitching in to buy me clothes, furniture, groceries, and other appliances. All they asked me in return was letting them crash my place whenever they were boredir wanted a place to get together. Others asked for me to cook for them.

I was so grateful for everyone who thought to put in their money so that I can have a couple things in my house instead of just a futon to sleep in and a few pairs of clothes. People here in Konoha were so kind to me, they were all my family and I could never imagine leaving them ever again.

Everyone seems so much closer to each other than before. When we were kids, teams were mostly the source of our friendship but it seems as though everyone has found a friend in each other. I found myself talking to just about everyone instead of only Naruto, Sakura, Hisui, and Kiyoko. It's basically one giant team now.

I had mostly talked to Temari after realizing the two of us had never actually had a conversation, and I talked to Gaara about Kazekage stuff, and to Neji who was telling me about his journey to becoming a jounin.