Chapter Twenty Eight

Please be warned of Graphic Writing. I might need to push this Rating up by one._.

ADSL 28

Gently. Ever so gently, his hot, velvety lips swept over hers. Warmth peppered her skin as his moist lips boldly moved to encase hers, leaving her breathless under his touch. His careful hands cradling her face, moved to the back of her neck, eliciting sensations that beelined deep within her loins.

She gasped.

Lost in the feverish kiss, her body throbbed in want. Without her consent, she arched towards him when his other hand moved to the small of her back, pressing his hips firmly against hers.

She wanted more.

His tongue teased her lower lip, summoning a groan that escaped her throat. Her head began spinning as his tongue immediately found hers and massaged it painfully slowly. Her hands immediately clung on to his shoulders while his found her waist. Her body burned before his touch as his fingers lingered and ghosted over a sliver of bare skin.

She whimpered in defiance when he broke the kiss and hissed acquiescently when he began dragging his tongue along her throat. Instinctively, she wrapped one leg around his waist, surprising her even more with her own actions. She can not do this, and yet, it felt too good.

He groaned, pausing at the junction between her neck and shoulder, swirling his tongue on that patch of skin--she let out a shuddering breath. Deft hands began to venture bravely under her shirt, and his touches dangerously burned in pleasure against her skin. Her cheek pressed against his head, allowing her to take in his sweet smell of peaches, the wind and the sun.

“Stop,” she gasped, her voice barely over a whisper when he experimentally suckled her neck.

He froze, however, giving Luina the chance to immediately unlatch herself from him. Yet, it wasn’t as easy as it was in her mind. Her body defied her actions as bare skin ached for his warmth while her clothes lithely fell to cover any exposure. Maybe she shouldn’t have said anything, and then everything would feel right again.

And yet for every action he made on her, a nagging voice at the back of her head screamed in dismay. That whatever was happening between them was wrong. That a promise she made was meant to be kept. As her head began spinning in a mental mantra, she slowly regained her composure.

He stiffened, did not move and kept an unreadable gaze fixed on her.

She could not bring herself to look him in the eye. Her heart that once raced in excitement, struggled to maintain a rhythm in agony. Like the waves of the beach that caressed the sandy shores, the tension between them that was easily solved through these actions instantly came crashing down once more.

“Why…” Drostan asked almost as quietly as a whisper.

“We’re only one kingdom away from Phoen,” Luina hardened her voice, commanding her body to do as her mind says: stay calm, stay distant, stay indifferent.

“Is there something in your Kingdom’s law about this?” He feebly raised his hands only to drop them to his sides.

She stared at him, and the only way she could do that without risking a few drops of tears was to do so coldly. Maybe looking at him was not that much of a good idea, because now she could see how pained he was despite his forced demeanor.

“I…” he began, gathering as much self control as he could but difficulty in doing so. She watched him struggle for words and fail when his eyes fell on her lips. She felt her blood burn under his wanting stare, but fought the urge to succumb to her carnal desires.