What Did I Just Say?

Ray Ray's Point Of View 

I Was Scared To Even Open My Eyes To see Who Had Pulled Me Into The Alley . What If Was Someone Crazy Who Liked To Prey Upon Innocent Guys Like Me Or What If It Was A Cerial Killer. Just Calm Down Ray I Thought Open Your Eyes And Take A Deep  Breath But Before I Could Open My Eyes I Felt Someone Softly Stroken My Hair. As I Opened My Eyes I Saw This Gorgeous Girl My Heart Stopped. As I Tried To Get Up I Slipped On A Bannan Peel That Fell Out Of The Trash Can & Fell. Way To Go On Making A Good First Impression I Was Nervous And She Could Tell. She Pulled Me Closer By My Face & Began Whispering..

Girl : Are You Okay You Look Like you've Seen A Ghost? 

Me: Well Uh I Guess Getting Chased By A Group Of Screaming Girls & Getting Pulled Into A Alley Is a Regular For You Right? * I Chuckled  & Began To Stand Up Succesfully Without Falling*  How Did You Know To Pull Me Into An Alley? 

Girl : Well I Was Walking Down The Street On My Way To A Friends House When I Saw You Running & A Group Of Screaming Girls Coming Behind You I Didnt Want To Get Trampled So I Ran Into The Nearest Alley. I Saw The Look In Your Face & I Couldnt Let Them Attack You So I Pulled you In As Fast As I Could & Now We're Here.

Me: That Was Nice Of You & Thanks Again but if you don't mind I have to go.

Girl : It Was Nice Meeting You By The Way I'm Jackie.

Me: I'm Ray. I'll See You Around Kay?

Jackie: Yea Sure!

& They Went There Separate Ways......

Roc Royals' Point Of View

After I Took A Shower I Came Downstairs To Eat. I Had Nothing On But a Towel Rapped Around My Waist. As I Walked Down I Saw Jessica Eyeing Me I Liked Teasing Her  SO I Pretended  That I Didnt See Her Staring.

Me: Whats For Breakfast?

Jessica:.....

Me: Hello Are You Drooling? 

Jessica:....

I Pulled Her Body Closer To Mine & Leaned In & Kissed Her Softly . She Kissed Back & I Lifted Her Up & Layed Her Down On The Kitchen Counter I Nibbled On Her Bottom Lip I Knew She Was Really Getting Into It So I Pulled Away & Walked Out The Room.

Jessica: *screaming* Roc ! No  fair !

Me: All Is Fair In Lust & War ! 

I Walked Upstairs To Get Dressed & Eat My Breakfast Then I Got A Text From Ray That He Was Coming Over. -sigh- Today Is Going To Be A Good Day.

Khalil's Point Of View

As I Was Walking Up The Stairs I thought About Alia & How Weird She Was Acting Today & As Soon I Began To Walk Into Our Bedroom I Saw Her Lying Underneath The Covers.

Me: Alia Are You Ok?

No Response I Walked Over To The Bed And I Lifted Up The Covers Just Enought To Reveal Her Open Eyes & The Looks In Her Face. She Had Stained Tears On The Side Of Her Cheeks Like She Had Been Crying For A While.I Then  Picked Her Up And Layed her On My Chest. I Kissed Her Forehead & Held Her Close I Had No IDea What Had Happened But I Was Going To Find Out.

Me : Babe Please Talk To Me ...

Alia: Theres Nothing To Talk About.

Me: Well The Hurt In Your Face Tells Me Otherwise.....

Alia: Why are you Even Here Shouldnt You Be Somewhere With Twist Like You Are All The Time When Did You Start Caring About My Feelings & How I Feel.

By That Time She Had Gotten Off Of Me & Was About To Leave Out Of Our Bedroom.

Me: What Are You Talkin About Your My Girlfriend ? I've Always Been There For You !

Alia : Then Where Were You When I Was Alone & Upset & Hurt Oh Thats Right You Were With TWIST! You Know Who Was There For Me HUH? Prince , Roc , & Diggy! You Were The Reason I Was Hurting You Were Always GONE!

Me: You Know What I Am Tired Of Your Bull! All I Eveer Do Is Try To Make You Happy & This Is What I Get In Return?  

Alia: If You Wont Treat Me Right Diggy Will!

Me: Wait What Are You Talking About?

Alia: Me & Diggy Kissed Ok!

Alia's Point Of View

What Did I Just Say? 

Sorry Its So Short But Im Tired & Sorry I Havent Posted In A While ! Stay Tuned For The Next Part!