Take A Chance?

Roc's Point Of View.

I Woke Up This Morning Next To My Beautiful Girlfriend Jessica. Man Does It Feel Good To Be Taken. We've Been Together For A Little Over 2 Years Shes My Heart. As I Looked At Her She Was Snoring So Peacefully. We Were Laying Face To Face. I Slowly Picked Up My Head Just Enough So That I Could Lightly Kiss Her Neck. She started to giggle.

Jessica: Roc Stop! 

Me : Stop What? ;)

Jessica Pushed Me Off Of Her.

Jessica : I Hate You! Why Would You Wake Me Up Can't You See I Was Sleeping! * Fake Pouts*

Me : Don't Even Act Like You Didnt Enjoy It !

Jessica : Thats Not The Point ! 

Me : Haha I Knew You Enjoyed It.

She Threw A Pillow At Me & Walked Out Of The Room.

Jessica : *screaming* JERK ! 

I Snuck Downstairs Where She Was. She Was Cooking Breakfast. I Walked Up Behind Her & Wrapped My Arms Around Her Waist & Whispered In Her Ear,

Me: But I'm Your Jerk.

I Kissed Her Softly & Walked Back Upstairs To Take A Shower.

Ray Ray's Point Of View

Since I Had Nothing Else To Do Today I Had Decided To Walk To Roc's House. I Guess That Was A Bad Idea -_-  As I Was Walking Down The Street A Group Of Girls Started Running After Me. Out Of No Where Somebody Pulled Me Into An Alley.

Khalil's Point Of View

Man Have I Been Working Hard In The Studio. Me & Twist Have Been Cutting It Up In The Studio For The Past Week . I've Been Trying To Put Together This Song For Alia Since Our Anniversary Was coming Up. But Hey I Love Her & Music So Its Worth It Right? Since I Haven't Talk To Her Today I Decided To Call Her.

Me : Hello?

Alia : Umm Hey Uh Khalil?

Me : Yeah Um Is Everything Ok You Sound Shook Up.

Alia : Yeah Everythings Fine I'll Talk To You Later K Bye !

Then I Heard The Dial Tone.

Whats Going On? Why Is She Acting So Strange.

Diggy's Point View

As I Was Kissing Alia I Realize That We Were Meant To Be Together. & Then That Moment Was Ruined By The Sound Of Her Phone Going Off. When She Saw Who Had Called She Frantically Picked Up The Phone.It Lasted About 10 secs Tops.

Me : Who Was That Alia?

Alia: No One Important  I Got To Go.

Me : Wait . 

Alia : I Can't Diggy I've Got To Go. See You Around Okay?

Me : Whatever. 

Alia's Point Of View

I Can't Believe What Just Happened. The Fact That I Kissed Diggy. Or The Fact That I Liked It & That I Wished It Went Further. I Ran Home Got In My Bed & Just Thought About Everything That Just Happened. What Did I Just Do ? My Thoughts Were Interrupted When I Heard My Door Open & When I Looked Up I Saw The Guy That Was Suppose To Be The Only Guy That I Had Feelings For.

Prodigy's Point Of View

As I Got Out Of The Car To Go Pick Up Misty Butterflies Started To Find Their Way Into My Stomach. I Walked Into The Shop & Misty Was Just Finishing Up Her Last Customer I Waved At Her To Let Her Know That I Was Here She Smiled & I Sat At The First Table Until She Finished.

She Walked Up Behind Me & Tapped Me On The Shoulder.

Misty : Prodigy You Ready?

Me: Yep! Lets Go.

We Got In My Car .

Me: Where Would You Like To Go?

Misty : It Really Doesn't Matter.

Me: The Mall It Is !

Misty : Why Are You Being So Nice To Me?

Me: Because You Deserve It. A Girl Deserves To Be Pampered & Treated Everyday Like The Beautiful Person That She Is.

Misty : Awww Your So Sweet. ....I've Already Heard That Before. Take Me Home.

Me :  What? Why?

Misty : I've Been Hurt So Many Times Before & What You Just Said Reminds Me Why I Can't Stand Guys.! They Say All These Things To Butter You Up SO You Can Open Your legs So They Can Get What They Want & Leave! Your No Different Take Me Home.

I Stopped The Car.

Me : Misty Look At Me . Do You Really Want To Know What Attracted Me to You & Why I Wanted To Get To Know You?

Misty......

Me : Your Smile. Your Smile It Just Made Everything Better. When I First Saw You I Was Nervous As Ever I Just Thought You Were Another Pretty Girl. But Your Smile Told Me Otherwise. I Sensed Pain In Your Smile, & I Related To You  Because I've Been Hurt Before Too. I've Had People Mistreat Me Horribly When I've Done Nothing Wrong.  I Knew You Weren't Happy & I'm Trying To Be The One to Make You Happy So What Do You Say? Take A Chance?

Princeton's Point Of View

Me : Yes Really. I Would Be Honored To Take You Out Sometime.

Dalisha : Sorry I Already Have A Boyfriend .

When She Told Me That My Heart Sanked Just My Luck She's Taken. 

Me: Well Heres My # Call Me If You Ever Need Anything.

What Will Alia Do ? Will She Tell Khalil Or Keep It A Secret? Who Pulled Ray Ray Into The Alley & What Are They Going To Do To Him? Will Misty Give Prodigy A Chance?