Every Kiss Begans With K & So Does Khalil

Alia's Point Of View

He Took My Hand & We Walked I Had No Idea Where He Was Taking Me But I Didn't Care . Khalil Was No Where In My Mind & Every Step That I Took With Diggy Was Another Step Away From My Relationship. 

Diggy: We're Almost There.

Me : Are We Really ? 

Diggy: Look

As I Turned Around I Saw This Beautiful Big Meadow Filled With Beautiful Flowers & Birds Chirping.

Me: Where Did You Find This Place.?

Diggy: Its A Long Story.

Me: Well I Have Ears To Listen.

Diggy: I Don't Know . I Mean I Haven't Told Anyone About It Since It Happened.

Me: Look At Me Diggy. 

I Picked His Chin Up & Made Him Look At Me 

Me: My Lips Are Sealed You Can Trust Me. 

From The Looks In His Eyes I Could Tell That He Trusted Me.

Diggy: It Started Back When I Was Younger... I Was Always Being Messed With & Bullied Because I Wasn't Exactly How Everyone Wanted Me To Be. When I Came Here It Felt Like I Belonged. I Felt Accepted. I Wasn't "Diggy" The Cool Dude I Was Daniel The "Nerd" . What They Hated The Most Was That I Wasn't Willing To Change Myself For Anyone Or Give In To Peer Pressure. & Because They Didnt Like Me Everyday I Would Get Beat Up After School. Eventually I Got Fed Up & Tried To Kill Myself. I Didn't Know Why They Hated Me So Much . My Bestfriend Kimmy Talked Me Out Of It. Kimmy Was The One I Could Tell Everything To. The One I Could Go To Whenever I Needed Anything. 

Me: What Happen To Her?

Diggy: I Don't Know After Middle School Graduation I Never Saw Or Heard From Her ever Again.

Me: Dan Dan Why Would You Want To Kill Yourself? Your An Amazing Person Who I Love So Very Much.

Diggy: Alia I Wish I Could Tell You . It Felt Like The World Hated Me. I Had No Reason To Exist I Was A Waste Of Space.

I Could Tell By The Tone Of His Voice That It Hurt Revisiting His Past & I Began To Get Teary Eyed.

Diggy : Alia Don't Cry .... What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger Right? 

He Tried to Crack A Smile.

Diggy: No Seriously I'm Fine Alia Don't Worry.

Me: I Just Want You To Know That I'm Here For You Whenever You Need Me. 

I Looked Dead Into His Eyes As He Stared Back Into Mines He Knew That I Wasn't Playing. 

Me: The World Would Be A Miserable Place Without You.

Diggy Continued to Look Into My Eyes He Slowly Leaned In & Began Kissing Me Slowly. I Began Kissing Back Then Stopped When I Heard My Phone Go Off Reminding Me That I Had A Boyfriend.

Jacob Latimores Point Of View

Basketball Practice Sucked. The Coach Keeps Calling Me Out For Stupid Stuff Like Are You Serious? I Am The Best Player On The Team. He Needs Me. I Was So Agitated . He's Been Acting Like This For The Past 2 weeks. As I Walked To The Locker Room To Get My Things. Coach Evans Walks Up Behind Me.

Coach Evans: Jake! Whats Been Up With You? You Haven't Been Playing Accurately Your Not The Player That I Use To Know.

Me: What Are You Talking About?

Coach Evans : I Don't Know Whats Up With You But You Better Fix It Or Your Off The Team !

Before I Could Even Say Anything He Was Gone. I Slammed My Locker & Walked Out The Gym. As I Stormed Down The Hallway  I Saw This Girl Coming My Way. 

Girl : Heyy

Me : What Do You Want?

Girl: Rude Much? Are You Okay?

Me : Does It Look Like I'm Ok?

Girl: I'm Sorry For Caring. Go Screw Yourself. 

She Starts To Walk Away

Me: Look I Have To Fix A Problem That I Don't Know About Or I'm Off The Basketball Team. Not that You Care.

Girl: How Would You Know ? You Didn't Even Ask You Just Spazzed On Me.

Me: I'm Sorry I Just Love Basketball . Its my Life Without It I'm Nothing.

Girl: I Get That Its An Important To You But Its A Sport It Doesn't Define You. 

Starts To Walk Away . * Turns Around*

Girl: I'm Sade Call Me.

Me: I Would But I Don't Have A # To Call ;)

Sade: Well You Better Come & Get It .

Me: Thanks. I'm Taking You Out On Friday. Just To Let You Know.

Sade: Ha We'll See About That.

I Turned Toward The Door Of My Next Period Class With A Smile On My Face.

* Next Day*

Prodigy's Point Of View

I Woke Up Today With A Huge Smile On My Face Today Was The Day I Was Going To Take Misty Out. I Rushed To The Bathroom To Get Ready. When I Got Out The Shower I Txted Misty.

( Prodigy)

Hey We're Still On For This Evening Right?

(Misty) 

Oh You Were Serious?

(Prodigy)

Why Wouldn't I Be?

(Misty)

Past Experiences.

(Prodigy)

I'm Not Like That....

(Misty)

What Time Are You Coming?

(Prodigy)

What Time is Ur Lunch Break?

(Misty)

3pm

(Prodigy)

I'll Pick You Up From The Burger Shop. Cool?

(Misty)

K.

I Began Driving To The Shop Not Knowing What To Expect. It Seemed Like Misty Had A Long List  Of Bad Exes & I Wasn't Trying To Be One Of Them.

Why Was Khalil Calling? What Would Happen On Prodigy's Date With Misty?

5 Votes & Comments & I Will Post The Next Chapter ;)