Chapter 2 <3

Khalil : Was It My Breath Or Something?

Princeton : Bro , You Didn't Even Get The Chance To Get That Close To Her For Her To Be Able To Smell Your Hot Breath! Well Then Again I Smell It All The Way Over Here. DAMN!

Khalil : -_- 

Princeton: I'm Just Playing Bro!

Khalil : Not Cool  !

Ray Ray : Its Not Even That Serious She's Just 1 Girl! Its Not The End Of The World!

Khalil : Your Right ! Lets Go.

Roc : I'm Hungry Y'all Ready To Dip!?

* Everyone But Khalil* : Yeah !

Diggy: I Know This Dope Burger Spot Not Too Far From Here! Y'all Down?\

*Everybody But Khalil* Yeah !

*Burger Spot*

Waiter : Walks Up ! Hey I'm Misty & I Will Be Your Server Today ! How May I Help You ?

* Prodigy's Thoughts*

She's Beautiful !

Diggy : Go Head!

Prodigy : UmUmm... Well Uh.... *swallows hard*

Roc : *Nudges Prodigy* You Good? 

Prodigy: Yeah... I'm I'm Great !

Ray : Go Head & Order Prodigy !

Prodigy: *stutters* Well Um Uh Can I Have Uh Well Do You Guys Have Umm chicken Fingers?

Misty : Yes We Do With Honey Mustard Right? *smiles*

Prodigy : Yes Please *smiles back*

Her Smile Made Him Feel Comfortable <3

* Everybody Else Orders Their Food & Drinks*

*Everybody Eats*

Diggy : Check Please!

Misty : Its  On The house *looks at Prodigy & winks

Diggy: Well Alrighhhttt! 

*She Starts To Walks Away*

Prodigy : Thanks! Umm Hey Can I Talk To You For A Sec !

Misty : Yeah Sure!

Prodigy : Hey Um I'm Prodigy & I Think Your Beautiful Can I Take You Out Sometime?

Misty : *Blushes* Well I'm Always Working Since My Dad Runs This Shop.

Prodigy : Well Let Me Take Your Mind Off Of All This For One Day Please?

Misty : Idk Maybe On My Lunch Break Tomorow *smiles*

Prodigy: Yes ! Number? 

Misty : Hey Don't Get Too Excited I Said Maybe Sir ! *Gives Him Her #*

Prodigy : Thanks <3 *Bites Lip & Walks Away*

Diggy : Lets Dipp!

* They Leave*

Khalil : Wait IS That The Girl We Saw At The Mall?

Ray: Just Leave Her Alone !

Khalil : I'm Not Leaving Her Alone With Out A Fight ! She's Worth The Battle.

Khalil : *Walks Up To Her * Umm Hey You Were The Girl In The Mall That I Accidently Knocked Over Right?

Girl : Yeah. What Are You Going To DO Push Me Over Again?

Khalil : I'm Sorry It Was An Accident I Know We Got Off On The Wrong Foot But My Name Is Khalil & When I Saw You I Just Had To Get Your Name.

Girl : Oh Don't Flatter Me.

Khalil : Look I'm Trying To Be Nice To You &  Doesnt Help When You Keep Dissing ME! Your Hurting My Ego Seriously.

Girl : Does It Look Like I Care? Look I Don't Have Time For This So If You'll Excuse Me. * Starts To Walk Away*

Khalil : LOOK I'm Sorry Okay You Just Make Me Nervous? & When I'm Nervous & I Just get You Know Cocky. I'm Really Sorry Can We Try This Again?

Girl: Go On. 

Khalil : Hey I'm Khalil & You Are ? *smiles*

Girl: Alia

Khalil: Nice TO Meet You! Can I Get Your # Or Something ?

Alia: Sure * Gives Number * Call Me ; )

Khalil: Believe Me I Will.

*Back To Reality*

Alia's Point Of View

That Was The Day That Started All My Problems I Should've Just Left Him Alone Now Look Where Its Got Me.

Alia: I Know You Guys Are Wondering What Happened But Its A Long Story So Why DOn't I Do Another Lovely Flashback? K Cool!

It All Started That One Day When  Roc , Prince Diggy & I Had Decided To Hang Out . Khalil Was Hanging With Twist. Yeah The Rapper! I Don't Know Why He's Been Ditching Me Lately. If You Ask Me He Might Be Spending A Lil Too Much Time With Twist. Who's His GF Me Or Twist Gosh! The Boys Could Tell I Was Fed Up So They Took Me To  Basket Robbins To Cool Down. While Roc & Prince Were Talking To Some Girls Me & Diggy Had Started To Talk.

Diggy: Thats My Bro Or Whatever But I Don't Think He's Giving You The Attention You Deserve. He needs To step His Game Up Or Somebody Is Going To Take Over.

Alia: What Makes You So Sure Mister?

Diggy: I've Known You For A Little OVer A Year Now I Know Who You Are & What You Deserve & What You Need.

Alia: Do You Really?

Diggy: Yes Really I Mean I Can Show You Better Than I Can Tell You. Cmon Lets Go.

Alia : What About Roc & Prince.

Diggy: They'll Be Fine.

Princeton's Point Of View

I Turned Around & Diggy & Alia Were Gone I Was Paying So Much Attention To This Girl That Really Caught My Eye That I Didn't Even Notice That They Were Gone.

Princeton: Yo Roc Where Did Diggy & Alia Go?

Roc: Beats ME We'll Catch Up With Them Later.

Princeton: K. Do You See That Girl Over There? She's Beautiful.

Roc: Yeah Shes Pretty ! I Would Date Her.

Princeton : Hop Off Dude. * Walks Up To Her*

Girl : Umm Hey.

Princeton: Oh Hello I'm Princeton Whats Your Name?

Girl : Dalisha

Princeton : Thats A Beautiful Name For Someone Like You 

Dalisha: Oh Really?

 Where Did Diggy & Alia Go? Will Dalisha Give Princeton The Time Of Day ? VOTE & COMMENT TO FIND OUT #peace !