Chapter 26: Our Sons Birth

40 weeks, 9 months, and something days.

*Flashback*

40 weeks, 9 months it's all the same to me. It just keeps reminding me that I'm 16 and pregnant with twin girls. Maybe I should just do adoption. No I can't. Breathe Lauren. Breathe. I'm at the hospital. In labor. I looked out the door and I seen a really "hot" nurse twirling her hair on her finger talking to Luke.

"He doesn't love me anymore." I whispered crying.

*Luke's POV In Flashback*

"Hi." A hot nurse said but I don't like her.

"Hey um my wife needs help. She's in labor."

"Ok so how old are and how old is your wife?

"I'm 16 and so is she."

"Wow you two are young."

"You need to help my wife!" I said.

"Why do you need a whore when you could have me?" She asked twirling her hair on her finger. I laughed.

"Wow I WOULD give up my whore of a wife you isn’t a whore for a whore nurse. SHE'S MY GOD DAMN WIFE!! WE JUST MADE ONE MISTAKE!" I screamed.

"Wow who put a pole up your ass?"

"You fucking did. Now you can get out of here and not come back or get taken out of my sight by the cops."

"You wouldn't."

"Oh I so would." I got out my phone and pretended to dial. She ran away. I walked into Lauren's room and she was crying.

"Honey does it hurt that bad?"

"Get away from me. I would go through all this pain for you and you wouldn't do the same."

"What are you talking about?"

"I saw you flirting with the nurse."

"She was flirting with me and I told her off for calling you a whore. So no it's not like that, I’m going through pain when you are."

*Lauren’s POV In flashback still*

He started singing Just The Way You Are.

*Flashback ended*

Luke started singing Just The Way You Are, our song. It has helped me since that day the girls were born.

"Oh god here he comes!!!" I screamed.

I started to push. Benjamin came at 6 pounds 4 ounces. He was 19 inches long. Then Lucas came at 6 pounds 6 ounces and 20 inches. My baby boys are now born. On July 1st, 2011, 12:30 p.m. and 12:40 p.m. They look just like Luke; they both have dirty blonde hair, and bright blue eyes. They're identical but they don't look like it yet. They are so cute. Just like their sisters.

*Flashback*

Samantha and Brooklyn both have light blonde hair and sparkling green eyes. They look like me. God two human beings looking like me! That's hard to handle. Well I'm just kidding but they are so beautiful. I can't believe that there mine.

*End Of Flashback*

God I love them.