Chapter 27: Coming Home And Back Again

I was dressing Anthony and Ben when I heard a knock at the door. And then my big cousin Alana walked in with Sarah, Lucas, and seven kids.

"Lana!" I yelled.

"Lauren!" She yelled back. Today is the day that I get to bring Anthony and Benjamin home. I love them so much!

"I haven't seen you since your wedding." I said smiling. She had put down the babies she was holding and hugged me.

"I had quints, and I know you had twins." She sighed.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Our mothers talk, and I talk to my mother."

"Ok."

"So in a month we're having our annual family BBQ, do you and your family want to come?"

"Sure, where do you live?"

"10964 Magnolium St."

"Ok we live on the street before that. We live on Livingston Rd."

"That's so cool!"

"Mommy?" Brooke asked pulling on my jeans.

"Yes Brookie."

"Can we go with her?"

"Alana? Why Honey?"

"We want to go with Auntie Laylay to hang out with those girls." She said pointing at Danni and Tori.

"It's up to 'Auntie Laylay', Sweetheart."

Brooke walked up to Alana and said, 

"Auntie Laylay, can we come and sleep over with those girls." She said once again pointing to Danni and Tori.

"Sure Brooke. Does Sammy want to come too?"

"Yes, please." Sam said shyly.

"Ok well these are Danni and Tori."

"Hi Danni." Brooke said giggling after she said Danni.

"Why are you laughing?" Danni asked.

"I have a Uncle Danny." She said laughing harder.

Danni looked hurt but then asked Alana. "Why am I called Danni?"

Alana thought for a moment and said. "One of my old best friends from school was named Danielle and we called her Danni."

"Oh. Ok. Can we meet her?"

"No honey. Umm she went to Mexico." Alana said starting to cry. I went up and hugged her.

*Flashback*

*Danielle's P.O.V*

I'm driving myself home from a club at 2 in the morning. I didn't drink much though because today I'm the designated driver. My friends Lauren, Amanda, Abby, Rebecca, Alana, and I decided to go out like we do on every Saturday night. We're just in high school but we have fake I.D's and just wanted to have some fun. I have a bran-new silver Chevy cruze. I dropped off everyone and I'm on my way to my house that I live in with my parents and it's snowing hard.

"BOOM!!!!!"

                                                           *Mystery persons P.O.V*

A car just t-boned another car. It was a nice silver cruze and a candy-apple red pick-up truck. The cruze went through its green light, while the truck ran his red one. It was like fireworks with all the sparks flying.