Chapter 2: Change

Chapter 2: Change

"Well, Luke, I’ll have to think about this.” I said and walked around him in a circle. “Now, why would you want to go out with me?”

"Well you always look hot, you’re super smart, funny, and, well, I always did have a crush on you. So are you saying ‘yes’ or ‘no’?” He stated.

"Well I will give you a chance so yes. Yes I will go out with you, but you only get one chance, and you mess this up, no more chances.” I whispered into his ear with a smirk on his face.

“Ok, I won’t screw this up, I’m gonna plan the perfect date.” He smiled.

“Maybe you can change me back.” I smiled.

“What?” He asked.

“You made me the bad-ass I am and maybe you can make me sweet again.” I smiled.

“How did I make you change?” He asked.

“When you were making fun of my in the sixth grade, then I punched you in the balls, and I never went back to sweet, I just stayed bad. But I’m good and sweet at home.”

“Oh.”

“This should be the best day back ever. Well ever since the sixth grade.”

"I know I finally have my dream girl. We're graduating next year. I'm the star quarterback. I've got the perfect life! Oh and do you want to go to Homecoming with me" he said back in my ear.

"Yes of course I'll go to Homecoming with and I’m not your ‘girl’ yet! Maybe if you don’t screw up our first date on…" I said to him.

“Saturday. I’ll pick you up at seven.”

“Ok.”

 "Ok see you at lunch sit next to me at table 18. Ok babe?" He said

"Why table 18?" I asked

"I'm number 18 on the football team." He said and we went to our classes.

Rebecca and I have first period together and our lockers are right next to each others so we talked about Luke on the way to class.

"Oh my God he is so hot..." Rebecca started to say.

"Yeah and he's so mine sorry Bec." I finished.

"You are so lucky you have him!" Rebecca said.

“Maybe, but if he doesn’t screw up our first date, I’ll have him for a bit longer.” I smiled, and we walked to homeroom.