Chapter 7: Wanna Move In? So Do We!

Chapter 7: Wanna Move In To Our New House? So Do We!

Today Luke and I are going to look at houses around a suburban area. We found a really nice two-story house with 4 bedrooms and 2 1/2 bathrooms. On the first floor there's a huge kitchen and a very, very large living room. On the second floor there's also a lounge room (Kinda like a second living room) the master bed room was a perfect size and the first bed room would be one of the twins and a bathroom connects the two bedrooms the would be the closest to our room where the girls would sleep.

"How much does it cost?" Luke asked.

"$120,000" the man said.

"We'll take it!" Luke said happily.

"Luke. We bought a house!" I said jumping up and down and we kissed and went to my house to start packing.

"Oh my god, I have like 150 boxes!" I said madly.

"That’s all you can do you can't pick up heavy things." Luke said.

"Oh fine I'm taking a nap." I said and walked over to my bed.

"Oh well I'll come with you." Luke said happily.

"Oh no you're not getting lucky." I said not even looking back.

"Then never mind." Luke said sadly. There was a knock on the door.

"Lauren, Rebecca’s here." Mom yelled.

“Send her up.” I yelled back. My bedroom door was shut and she opened it.

"Hi, hi." Rebecca said smiling holding her arms out.

"Bec oh my god your here."  I said and we hugged and giggled.

"Hey this is John Williams and he's my new boyfriend and my mom kicked us out because we where doing stuff in my room and got caught. But we had protection on so I couldn't have gotten pregnant." Rebecca said.

"Well the protection can break." I said

"Well it didn't," Rebecca said madly. "but you're my best friend and can we move in with..."

"No, hell no, nope, zip, and I don't think so." Luke said.

"But honey she's my best friend. Please they'll help with the girls, we'll have plenty of room in our new house, and they won't have sex." I begged.

"Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please!!" Rebecca and I sang repeatedly in unison. That was our specialty.

"Ok. Ok fine just stop!" Luke said. Rebecca and I squealed like little girls.

"And oh my god you're pregnant!" Rebecca said surprised.

"Yeah with identical twin girls and I'm 21 weeks going onto 22 weeks." I said happily. So we all finished packing my stuff at my house and took it to the new house and then we did the same with Luke’s stuff.