20.

READ THIS! Guys I'm coming back with a chapter 21 like today or tomorrow because this has already gotten to 4,000 words and I still got some writing left in me, it's not edited but it's something.

*Niall's POV*

"Finals are over." I said relived I said leaving my last class.

"They are, and guess what tomorrow is?" Louis said.

"The fucking sleep over. Like you haven't been talking about it for a while now." I said.

"Is Liam on board?" I asked him.

"Fuck yes." He said. "Like he's going to say no to me."

"Well tomorrow's Friday. Be ready to put on a show." I told him.

"We're still doing that?" Louis asked.

"Like hell we are, I need to have Zayn sexually frustrated before I touch down." I said and inked at Louis.

"I felt like I aced that final just now." Hardy said coming out of the class.

"I said that you would." I said.

"Yeah I had faith in you too." Louis said smiling at him.

"Nice to know I have people around me who want to see me do good." Hardy said.

"And speaking of seeing each other do good I have to tell you about what I want you to dare me and Niall to do tomorrow at the sleepover." Louis said.

"Oh no." Harry said.

"Oh yes." Louis said and leaned up to Harry cupping his hands around his ear and whispering.

When he pulled away Louis grinned. "Maybe it's a show for you too."

"Whatever. I'll do it but it comes with a price since I'll have to endure it." He said.

"And what's that?" I asked him.

"Another ring." I said.

"You have enough." Louis said.

"No I'd like one more, my pick, no too expensive." He said.

"Fine." I said.

"That's bs." Louis said.

"Then I won't do it." Harry said.

"Fine but you're an asshole, just to let you know." Louis said and Harry smiled.

"My baby." I heard. Shins me then I felt arms wrap around my waist and someone's head against my shoulder.

I knew it was Zayn. "Finals are over." He said kissing my neck some.

"It is, but remember that sleepover I was telling you about. I have to help plan that with Louis." I said unwrapping his arms from around me.

"But Niall." He said and I turned around and looked at him.

Louis winked at him. "What? You're coming to the sleepover right?" I asked him.

"Of course I am." He said.

"After that okay?" I asked him.

"Alright." He said and he nodded and I leaned up to kiss his cheek.

"C'mon Louis I know we have to go buy snacks." I said.

"Yeah we do. Bye Zayn." Louis said smiling at him.