11.

*Niall's POV*

"You know we're getting a new boy." Harry said.

"Oh great. Where did they say he's from?" I asked him.

"Doncaster I believe. I don't know but somewhere in England. I wish we had someone from a foreign place for once." He said.

"Oh so what's his name?" I asked.

"Louis t something. I was about to guess but I rather not." He said as we walked to our next class.

That Liam guy walked up to me. "Hey you know the new guy?" He asked me.

"No why would I?" I asked.

"You have something in-." He said and the bell rung to say we had one minute left in our passing period.

"Later." I said and me and Harry went to our next class.

I fixed my flower crown and there was a knock at the door and like everyone else I looked over at the door.

My teacher went to open the door. "Oh come on in. I won't do the embarrassing thing where you'll have to introduce yourself. I understand that you lost your way and that would just add on to the first day jitters." My teacher said and let him in.

My eyes almost popped out of my head. "God he's gorgeous." I said leaning on my hand.

He walked through the class before looking over here before his eyes got wide and proceeded to slowly move closer. He sat in front of me and I smiled at him.

"Guess that's why no ones been really looking me up and down but just looking at me as the new kid." He said.

"Yeah they've seen me enough to know that it's life. People do what they want. The least of there worries should be about how someone dress." I said and he smiled.

"I'm Louis Tomlinson by the way." He said holding his hand out.

I looked at his beautiful bracelet. "Niall Horan." I said holding out my hand.

"That's a cute bracelet." I told him.

"I can say the same. You have so many charms." He said.

"My best friend got it for me.." I said and nudged Harry who wasn't paying attention to us.

"Yes I got him that bracelet for his birthday. It cost so much." He said in a dull tone.

"Well his name is Harry Styles since he doesn't want to introduce hisself." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"My apologies. I am tired." Harry said.

"And cute." Louis mouthed to me but I shook my head.

"Not even the least bit. But you know that could be changed. I encourage it." I said and Harry looked at me strange and Louis smiled.

Me and Louis end up talking some more and I realized he had class with me next period which was gym so I had to let him know a couple things.

"There are so many fuckboys in this school." I said as we walked down the stairs.

"Really?" He asked.