19.

[not edited]

*Niall's POV*

I heard my alarm go off and I tapped my phone and stretched before falling off the bed.

Louis was taking up most of my bed so I shook him a bit he rolled over towards the wall and I shook him again.

"Come on. We're running late." I lied and he sat up slowly and rubbed his eyes like a little kid.

"You can borrow something. You pick. I'll be in the shower. Don't go back to sleep." I said and I went and got in the shower.

Midterms today and I really feel like dying. When I was done washing up I got out the shower and he walked in. I went in my room and just threw something on. I went back in the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Louis flashed me getting out the shower and then ran to my room. He got dressed in some sweats and joined me in the bathroom. I combed my hair forward and he actually did his. Mhm no.

I went back to my room put on my wind breaker and slid my shoes on and went downstairs. Louis followed and we left the house without a word more.

---(I'm skipping. Finals are terrible.)

I just laid there against my locker and someone tapped my shoulder and I opened my eyes.

"Hey." I said drained.

"Baby was it that bad?" He asked.

"I'm about to jump in traffic." I said peeling myself off my locker and standing in front of him with a big slouch.

He came near me helping me stand better. He kissed my forehead twice and pulled me into a big hug.

"I could fall asleep here." I said smelling him and just enjoying the warmth.

"Want me to take you home?" He asked.

"Yah my dads not home." I said.

He made me pull away and I sighed.

Liam walked Louis home and I purposely told Harry not to wait up. I didn't know Zayn as going to offer but I'm glad he did because I actually regretted for a moment that I couldn't walk with him.

We walked to the car but I leaned into his side. "Do you have anywhere to be specifically?" I asked him.

"Nothing important." He said getting in the driver seat.

"Great." I said getting in his car.

"Why great?" He asked.

"Because." I said smiling and he started the engine and pulled off.

He made it to my house fast. I think he though sex but I didn't want sex. I wanted company, to cuddle me.

We went upstairs to my room and he took his shoes off getting in my bed and laying on his back.

I got my shoes off and I crawled into bed laying right on top of him and then laying against him.

"What are you-"

"Shhhh- hold me until I fall asleep and then if you want you can go." I told him with eyes shut.

He wrapped his arms around my back and Just rubbed up and down my back. Perfect.

"Niall whats going to happen after finals?"
He asked me.

"My grades will decrease, GPA will drop, and I will be deemed a disappointment." I said.