16.

*Niall's POV*

"They are really active. They make sure to keep their marriage alive. That's why they go to every couple thing. It's beautiful to me because I get to be here by myself half the time." Zayn said because his parents weren't here again.

"Cool." I said and we went upstairs.

I sat on his bed and took off my shoes. Ankle socks ehh. I mean white ankle socks have always looked so fresh when they were brand new and I used to be like yessss. But the knee highs had made an impression on me. And ankle socks are dull plus they slip sometimes and then it's me with a claw finger trying to pull it back out my shoe.

I took off my jacket and put it on the chair. I felt Zayn wrap his arms around my waist and I grabbed his arms.

"I think I know what you're about to do but just don't." I said and he picked me up and slammed me on the bed.

"What did I just say." I said and he smiled at me.

"I need some bottoms." I said.

"Okay." He said and went to his drawer.

He threw me some shorts and I got up standing off to the side and he was looking at me.

"Umm turn around?" I said.

"Okay." he said and turned around and I took off my skirt and I heard Zayn whisper something and I turned around and he turned his head away and I put on the shorts.

I took off my shirt and went in his drawer and got me one and put it on. He turned around and just took off his clothes. I got in his bed and he followed after me. I was next to the wall and he pulled me into him.

"This part is unlike your sleep overs yes?" He asked.

"Nah. I cuddled with Louis before." I said and he sighed turning me around so I faced him.

"Me and you tonight." He said and his phone ringed.

I looked over at the bedside table and he also turned that way but not before silencing the phone and turning it around that I seen it said 'Love' on there with those cute relationship emojis. Oh okay Zayn.

"So spirit week is this week. You know what you're doing?" He asked me.

"Of course. Who are you twinning with?" I asked him.

"Liam. You?" He asked.

"Louis." I said and my phone rung and it was Louis coincidentally.

I answered. "Hey love." I said answering the phone.

"Hey Niall your date went well?" He asked.

"Sleeping over. In the bed right now actually." I said.

"Be strong. But I was calling and asking could we go buy a few things tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yeah sure I'm going to have to pull some money out of the sky though." I said and he sighed.

"I'll figure something out. Love you." He said.