6.

*Niall's POV*

I smiled at the many Happy Birthdays I received through text and on social media. I then sighed getting up and heading towards the shower.

I asked my mom for the money and she only gave me half so I had to put on some loose black jeans, a white loose shirt and gymshoes on with my sunglasses. And I had to make my voice extra deep when asking my dad for the other half. He did give it to me after I took out the garbage, cleaned my room and sat down and watched a football game with him.

So I have the money, I'm eager, and ready to have some fun. And bonus Harry has his moms car. So I'm extra happy about that.

When I got out the shower I put on some black thigh high socks, a maroon skirt and a fluffy cream sweater. I put on some black converse and put my hair in a fringe. I grabbed a small cross body bag and put my phone, keys, wallet, and charger in there.

And I waited till Harry called me. I saw my phone light up and saw Zayn's text.

Zayn😊: don't leave me hanging tonight birthday boy.

Me: I could never

Harry and him had dead on text me at the same time at 12 am this morning. They both had thoughtful and loving paragraphs. But Harry's won because like he's my best friend it would literally be insane if he didn't.

I heard the sound of a horn and my phone vibrated. I made my way down the stairs and quickly left the house. My mom came in early in the morning and told me happy birthday while my dad told me the night before because he had to work a early shift on my birthday.

I went and got in the car and he hit his head on the steering wheel while I put on my seatbelt.

He looked at me again. "You're going to attract so many boys at the mall today I just..." He sighed but grabbed in the backseat for a bag that said Pandora on it.

"Harry you didn't have to." I said when he hands it to me.

I grabbed it and opened it, then the little box and I smiled picking the charm bracelet up.

"But I'm so glad you did. This is beautiful." I said looking at the charms.

"Well good. And it was expensive so I don't expect anything cheap on my birthday." He said putting the car in drive and pulling off.

I put on the bracelet and looked at the charms, it was a turtle one, one that said best friends, and ginormous sparkly heart one.

"Don't tell me you paid over 150 for this I said and he didn't say anything.

"Aww Harry you're going to make me cry." I said and he looked over.

"Don't cry Niall. It's just a gift." He said nonchalantly.

"Oh shut up. It's an amazing gift." I said.

"I just know. Maybe sometimes I am a complete asshole and I'm mean to you a lot. But I love you Niall. You're my best friend and you deserve it." He said continuing to drive.

I smiled. "I've never been able to understand us. Remember we were freshman and we became best friends. Then sophomore year I told you I was gay and you didn't even leave my side and to me I think a lot of people would do that. And then this year I started dressing in different clothes. You stuck by me and I know I tell you everyday but I appreciate that." I said and he smiled turning onto a main street.

"You don't know but I like your speeches about me being a good friend." He said.

"Good because I mean it." I said.