Chapter 74: (Y/N) and Vegeta vs Cella Final Round

A/N: you and vegeta take on Cella to avenge the death of your son. Your rage proved to be enough for Cella as the two of you overpowered her. Before you and vegeta could finish her, Frieza gets in the way and suggests a much better punishment for cella than death.

You and vegeta charged at Cella with complete rage.

Vegeta: Ceeeeeeella!!!

You fired a hyper dragon breath as vegeta fired a final flash at Cella.

Cella: grrrrrr!

Cella took her stance and got hit by the blasts. She kept standing but eventually got sent flying as you rammed into her.

Cella: is that all?

Vegeta appeard in front of her and punched Cella rapidly in the stomach.

Vegeta: damn bitch!

She kicked Cella in the head to the ground. The Bio-Android crashed into the ground and made a crater.

Cella: what?! How did they get this strong?!

She was knocked into the air as you burst out of the ground under her.

Cella's mind: I've beaten vegeta even without this power, but she's somehow still doing me damage?!

You appeard above Cella and charged at her again. In a quick burst of light, your skin turned from it's usual color of green to black. You crashed against Cella and started to crush her. She kicked you off of her and fired a hyper beam from her mouth. You dodged it and used iron tail on the side of her head. This made a skull cracking noise as you did. Cella crashed and slided across the ground.

Cella: grrrrrrrrrrrrrr! This can't be!

Everyone continued to watch as you and vegeta attacked Cella.

Krillin: damn, they're really kicking the shit out of cella this time.

Logan: can't really blame them. I would go ape shit on anyone who killed my child right in front of me.

Krillin: do you have a kid?

Logan: nope. You?

Krillin: not exactly.

Krillin then turned his attention to the two androids who were still unconscious.

Krillin: So uh......what about those two?

He pointed to the androids.

Logan: we'll deal with them later, but first just get them out of here so Cella doesn't try absorbing them all over again.

Krillin: right.

Krillin flew to the androids and picked one of them up while Tien picked up the other one.

Krillin: what do we do with them after this?

Tien: eh.....we'll think of something.

The two of them flew off with the unconscious android 17 and 18.

Logan: "sighs" boy everyone is going to be pissed on how the out come of this fight is going to go.

Gohan the flew at you while you both were still fighting Cella.

Gohan: Cella's fight is with me!

(Y/N) and Vegeta: STAY OUT OF THIS!!!!

You both punched Gohan so hard, he was sent flying into the ground and knocked out as he reverted back to his base form.

Logan: damn.

He goes to Gohan.

Logan: hey.............Gohan, You Got Knocked The Fuck Out!