Chapter 47: Worse than the androids

A/N: as you were flying through the air, you pick up something that could be even stronger than the androids.

You were out on your own in the sky right now while vegeta was out on her own near the mountains bitching about her defeat.

(Y/N): well looks like vegeta is going to have more and more bitch fits.

That's when you felt something.

(Y/N): what the? What the hell is that? It feels powerful. I best check it out.

You flew into the direction of where you felt the presences coming from.

(Meanwhile).

Piccolo, Kami, and Popo were all on the lookout. They also felt what you felt.

Piccolo: Hmm? Okay, so you felt that one, right?

Kami: I did...

Piccolo: And you're still just going to put this off?

Kami: I might...

Piccolo: All right, I've had enough of this. I have literally been sitting here meditating...

Nail: (Dozing.)

Piccolo: ...meditating for the last... Uh...

Mr. Popo: Three hours!

Piccolo: Thank you, Mr. Popo. Three hours! So either shit or get in my body.

Nail: (I...)

Piccolo: No!

Kami: Listen, I still need to feel the situation out.

Piccolo: What the hell is there left to feel out? Between your cryptic warnings and jerking me around, I'm pretty sure an entire city is either missing or dead! You're the guardian..... start acting like it!

Kami: Yes, I am the guardian.... the guardian of this planet! And you wish to take that title from me?

Piccolo: Are you kidding me? This can't be about the job! The first chance you had to drop this gig, you tried to hand it off to Goka! GOKA! She doesn't even look after her own kid! I look after her kid more than she does!

Kami: But it's still my job! My responsibility!

Piccolo: And that's really good and all... but if you don't fuse with me, the entire world you're guarding might be destroyed!

Kami: MAYBE I'D RATHER IT BE DESTROYED THAN EVER HAVE BE A PART OF YOU AGAIN!

There was a short silence until Nail spoke again.

Nail: (Mom? Dad? Please stop fighting.)

Piccolo: So that's what this is all about, huh?

Kami: No, no, that's not what I....

Piccolo: No, no, it's fine. I was kind of a dick; I get that.

Kami: Listen, Piccolo... I've been the guardian for over three hundred years. I've seen wars, sickness, death, and worse. All the while trapped on this lookout...unable to interact with the outside world for more than moments at a time. Now, the only chance I have left is giving up my free will to someone else. It's just another prison...

Piccolo: Wow, I...I didn't....

Kami: It's fine... I'm done, anyway. You're right. If I don't do this now, we are likely to lose everything. But know this Piccolo: once I fuse with you, the DragonBalls will be no more.

Piccolo: Ah, that's not a problem, we've got a whole planet of our people just waiting to make us more.

Kami: What do you mean, "our people"?

Piccolo: Stop being a smartass and let's just do this already.

Kami: Well, then, Mr. Popo... I suppose this is goodbye. It's been...a trip.

Mr. Popo started laughing.

Mr. Popo: YES!

Kami: Well? I'm sure you're already familiar with the technique.

Piccolo: Right.

He placed his hand on Kami's chest.

Kami: All right, now... Lower.

Piccolo: Yeah, not falling for that.

Kami: Hmph. I didn't think so.

Kami powered up and proceeded to merge with Piccolo.

Mr. Popo: Oh, my God! I'm coming doooooooooown!

The light cleared up on the lookout.

Mr. Popo: Ooh, that was crazy! So, did you actually eat Kami, or was that the acid?

Piccolo's mind: So this is who we were, huh?

He heard nothing.

Piccolo's mind: Hello? Got real quiet... Holy crap, are they finally...

He then heard Nail sniggering inside his head.

Piccolo: Ugh, Of course not...

Nail: (Isn't this the part where you chant to yourself?)

Piccolo: Shut up.

Kami: (Come now. We should do whatever feels right.)

Piccolo: Oh, please, no...

Nail & Kami: (You can win! You feel great! You can do this!)

Piccolo groaned as he flew off the lookout. As he was, he flew past Korin.

Korin: Hey, Piccolo, could you pick up Yajirobe? He doesn't have a car....

Piccolo flew right past him.

Korin: ...crap! Well, I know someone who's not getting invited to Sunday brunch. Oh, who am I kidding? We like him.

(Meanwhile).

You made it to the spot where you felt the presences coming from. You looked around and saw no humans or anyone around. just their clothes.

(Y/N): the hell? Where is everyone?

You kept looking around the entire city until you heard what sounded like a creepy female voice.

(Y/N): What is that?

???: ♪Bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum♪ ♪Bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum♪ ♪Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream♪ ♪Make him the cutest that I've ever seen♪ ♪Give him two lips, like roses and clover♪ ♪Then tell him that his lonesome nights are over♪

monstrous female creature confronted you while holding an innocent, unconscious man by his shirt.

???:......... Hello... friend.

A/N: oh no.