Chapter 16: Vegeta takes Frieza's balls

A/N: after Zarbon got vegeta to Frieza's ship to heal her so she can tell frieza the location of the dragon ball but vegeta escaped and took the ones Frieza had.

Zarbon: Lady Frieza, the dirty deed has been done.

Frieza: Ah, very good. It's nice to see there's still somebody I can rely on.

Zarbon: Oh, she barely put up a fight after I transformed. Now that she's dead we have very little left to worry about.

Frieza: .........Zarbon, about an hour ago, a scout informed me that an entire village was completely destroyed. Do you possibly know who could have done that?

Zarbon: Ve...Vegeta.

Frieza: Aaaand, unlike all the other villages we visited so far, there was no Dragon Ball there. Do you know who could have possibly taken it?

Zarbon: Vegeta.

Frieza: Veeeery good! Now, use your brain for this one, Zarbon. If somebody were to know where that DragonBall was, who would it be?

Zarbon: Vegeta...

Frieza: Vegeta, yes. And you said you... killed her?

Zarbon: Wait, sir! It is possible I just left her unconscious!

Frieza: Oh, good. And where did you leave her?

Zarbon: ...At the bottom of a lake...

Frieza: ...Minion 43, would you come in here for a second? I need an example.

Namole: Private Namole reporting. An example of what, Lord Friez.... AAAAAAAHHHAAAH!

He was blown into atoms by frieza.

Frieza: You see that, Zarbon? That's you if Vegeta is not in front of me in the next ten minutes.

Zarbon: Uh...uuuhhh...!

Frieza: Bye!

Zarbon flew out of Freeza's ship to find Vegeta.

Zarbon: AAAAAAAHHHH!

After a long time of looking, he finally found vegeta who was still passed out but talking in her sleep. She was having a naughty dream.

(Take a wild guess on who she's having it with).

Vegeta: g....get off me you damn reptile......

Zarbon: Oh, how cute, he's having a little dream.

Vegeta twitched her left foot.

Vegeta: Hine! Hine! Hine! Hine! Hine!

Zarbon: Now let's get you back to Lord Frieza. I need to... probe you for information.

Zarbon started flying while dragging Vegeta.

Vegeta: don't touch me there.........

(TimeSkip).

Zarbon got vegeta back to Frieza's ship and had placed in a healing tank. She was being watched by one of the soldiers named Appule. Zarbon then entered the room.

Zarbon: Report!

Appule: Ah... I just... I'm just checking... her vitals.

Zarbon: Is she going to make it?

Appule: Well, it's a good thing you got her to me when you did. Even a little later and we might not have been able to save her.

Zarbon: Why isn't she naked?

Appule: Luckily, we... What?

Zarbon: In the healing tank, I always thought you needed to be nude.