Chapter Sixteen

Beginne am Anfang

********************

Prem was on his bed wondering what Korn and Aom were doing.  He couldn't concentrate on anything.  He decided to walk over to Korn's house

"N' Prem!" Korn's mother greeted him.  "Why are you here?  Isn't Korn with you?"

"Sawadee khrap auntie.  He is helping our class representative.  Korn has one of my books.  I need it to finish my homework. I came to collect it."

"Of course!  Come in."

Prem entered Korn's room and looked around.  He missed Korn like crazy.  Prem hadn't been lying.  Korn did have one of his books.  He just didn't need it immediately.

The only person who was allowed to touch Korn's desk was Prem.  But even Prem couldn't make a mess of it.  He carefully looked for his book. He couldn't leave the room without it now.

Prem came across a few drawings under a pile of books. He couldn't help but smile.  Korn was quite a  talented artist.  He looked over them one by one.

He stopped, frozen at one particular drawing.

Prem could feel his heartbeat elevate. A tingling sensation ran through his body.

It was a drawing of him kissing Korn.

Both of them were shirtless.  Korn's hands rested on his chest.  One of Prem's hands were holding Korn by the waist and the other at the back of Korn's head.  Their lips were connected.

"You are my beautiful dream"  Korn had written at the edge of the paper.

Prem let out a hearty laugh.  He had been right all along!  He folded the drawing and put it in his pocket.

Korn was in for a surprise.

********************

Prem could feel Korn watching him speak to one of the girls.  He pretended not to notice.

The girl was merely asking him to tutor her before the exam, but Prem was petty.  He wanted to make Korn jealous for all the rage he put him through.

Korn was right behind him, trying to eavesdrop.

Prem grabbed Korn by his arm before Korn managed to get away.

"Where are you going?" Prem asked.

"Oh, Ai Prem .. I didn't see you there," Korn replied avoiding Prem's gaze.

"Sure you didn't Korn," Prem's voice was teasing.  "Come on!  Will you look at me?"

Korn raised his head.  "What?"

"Ai Prem!  What are you doing?  Are you a fag like him too?" a voice behind him shouted.

Korn tried to pull his arm away, wincing.

Prem slipped his fingers through Korn's and held his hand tightly.

"Call him a fag one more time, and I won't be responsible for what happens to you," Prem replied calmly.

"Come on.  Let's go," Prem said to Korn.

"Prem.. what the hell are you doing?" Korn hissed.

The teacher had entered the class.

"Meet me after school," Prem said before walking to his seat.

He smirked at the expression on Korn's face.

********************

"What do you want?" Korn asked.  "Why did you want to see me?  Hurry up.  I have to help Aom."

"We are going to our usual place."

"No, we are not.  You can't order me around Prem."

"Korn, just come with me.  Please?  It's important."

Korn sighed, "Let me tell Aom first."

"You don't have to!"

"My bag is in the classroom!"

"Fine.. hurry up."

*********************

They were in their usual place in the forest.

Korn folded his arms facing Prem curiously.

"So why are we here?"

Prem started unbuttoning his shirt without answering.

"Prem!  What the fuck are you doing?"

Prem dropped his shirt on the ground and came closer to Korn.

"Prem..."

Prem's fingers on Korn's shirt.  He looked at Korn's face.

Korn gulped.  "What are you doing?" Korn asked again in a shaking voice.

Prem smiled at him, slipping the shirt off of his shoulders.

He took Korn's hands and placed them on his chest. Then he put one of his hands behind Korn's head and the other on Korn's waist.

Prem hovered his lips over Korn's. He felt Korn shiver against him.

Their lips connected softly.

Prem pulled back and looked into Korn's eyes.  His heart leaped in happiness.

"So, did your dream come true?"