"You're such a pussy" Jc mumbled into the pillow behind me

I couldn't help but snort when I had burst out into random fits of laughter. The next thing was so unexpected. Kian took Jc's foot and tried to drag him off the bed. Jc was holding tight on to me, so I was being dragged off as well.

"Let go!" I screamed and laughed

We both fell onto the floor with a loud thump, causing Wishbone and Cleo to run into the room barking.

Cleo pulled at Jc's hair as Wishbone was being hugged by Kian.

"My hair! Ow ow ow! let gooooo" Jc winced

He looked at me with pleading eyes. I laughed before getting up and pulling Cleo away.

Dom came into the room and glanced at all of us weirdly.

He narrowed his eyes at us "What are you little fuckers up to?"

Jc kissed his teeth and got up, dusting off his shirt and pants. Cleo barked at him, making him flinch. He frowned and barked back at Cleo, making me giggle.

"Nothing, Jc's just being a dumbass." Kian shook his head, but you could tell he wanted to laugh

"I don't wanna hang with you losers anyways" Jc scoffed at us before walking over to Dom and hold his hand up

"Whats up Dom the bo-!"

Dom cuts him off with the raise of his hand "lets not. It's too early."

Kian laughed as Jc just stood there and lowered his hand after Dom rejected his high five.

"Okay, both of you, out." Kian says, pushing them out the door

"What's all the ruckus up here?" Another guy with an accent came into view behind Dom

I'm afraid I haven't mer him yet.

"Nothing." Kian was quick to answer

"Then what was that loud thump?" He asked

"Oh? You mean the sound of the bed breaking when we caught Kian and Ceci-"

"Alright. Cya!" Kian slammed the door shut an locked it.

I now felt awkward and slightly laughed as I placed down Cleo.

Kian sat on the edge of the bed as he grabbed a random shirt off the floor. I scrunched my nose up as he sniffed it, looked at it and then shrugged before putting it on.

"That's gross." I say

He rolled his eyes "I wore it, like, yesterday for less than 2 hours. It's fine."

I nodded, not saying anything else and took my time to examine his room. I never been in his room before, when it comes to think of it. It was still filled with boxes, but it was also very spacious and could use some decorating.

But that's only because they just moved here.

He got up and went into his bathroom as I looked out of his large glass window. I turned around, realizing he had a walk in closet.