Cecilia

I got locked out of my twitter account (probably from spamming Zayn to acknowledge my love for him, or because I always forget my password after changing it and reset it too much. Idk.)

Anyways, here's another Chapter. 💖

****

Text from Kian:

Kian🤤💖: How'd you know I was with Meredith yesterday?

I once again read over Kian's message that has been on my lock screen for an hour now, and then locked my phone.

I didn't want to tell him I was "lurking" on Meredith's Instagram.

SHE liked one of my pictures first, okay? It just somehow caught my attention and I ended up clicking on her profile pic, nothing serious.

"Cecilia!" I heard Zarah shout my name from downstairs

"Yes?!" I shout back

"Someone is at the door for you!"

I looked at Cleo confusingly. I don't remember making plans with anyone?

Maybe it's Kian.

With that thought, I quickly sprang off of my bed and sprinted my way down the stairs. Once I reached the top of the stairs, I had stopped and slowly made my way down.

"What is all this?" I stare stunned at all the flowers, bears, and sweets.

Zarah just stares at me with a cheesy grin playing on her lips, not answering me.

I fixed the suspender that is attached to my overalls and had slightly fallen off my shoulders from me running like a lunatic.

Wait, where's Kian?

"I thought you said someone was here for me?" I looked at the shut door and then at her

She just nodded behind me in reply, which caused me to furrow my eyebrows and slowly turned around.

There someone tall stood behind me with a bouquet of flowers held in hand to hide their face.

My heart was little pumping against my chest like a little rave party was going on inside me. I felt kind of awkward yet curious at the same time. One part of me is really hoping that it's Kian.

"Surprise." The person had finally spoken, swiftly removing the flowers to reveal his face.

"Oh. my. god." I clasped my hands over my mouth in complete shock.

It wasn't too long before I had start squealing like a 13 year-old at a One Direction concert.

****

Lol. 🦋