twenty six

dawn's pov

yesterday, when i saw jake at the restaurant, he looked so hurt. when he saw me his eyes lit up with hope.

i have to do something. tessa's forced me to keep my mouth shut as well as the other team 10 members. but today i'm done. jake can't go through this anymore.

-

after i finish getting dressed, i walk down the stairs and stand in the middle of the house.

"team meeting!" i yell at the top of my lungs so the whole house could hear me. i hear some groan and walk out from where they were moments ago.

"where?" nick asks me.

"in the kitchen." i respond, making my way towards the kitchen and sitting on the nearest chair.

after about a minute, all of the members walk into the kitchen, some sitting and some standing.

"so what's it about?" anthony asks.

"i wanna fucking get my boyfriend back in this house." i state.

before anybody can say anything i continue.

"i saw him at a restaurant one night, and we both agreed to meet in the bathroom. he just cried on my shoulder and described how much he misses all of us and what tessa does to him. guys, she physically abuses him. and i'm not going to have it anymore." i say.

i look at everybody and their mouths are agape.

"wow, i didn't know she actually hurt him physically." erika says.

"i vote we do whatever we can to get him back. i miss having my best friend around." chance sighs.

"yes, he is the one who made us who we are now." ivan says.

"yeah, having nick as our leader sucks." anthony laughs.

"oh shut up!" nick playfully punches anthony in the arm.

"guys come on! this is supposed to be serious." i cross my arms.

"okay, well what's the game plan?" nick asks.

"it's pretty simple, actually. i'm just going to call the police and have them go to tessa's place. hopefully all goes well and they arrest her. but i doubt anything will go wrong, i mean it's like 2-3 police officers against one girl. scratch that, i mean one psychotic bitch." i shrug.

they all laugh and kade speaks up. "so if you're calling the police, then what do we have to do with it? it's basically just you and the police working together. i mean we'll totally help with getting our best friend back."

i sit there and think about what to say, knowing kade was right with asking that.

"i actually don't know what you guys would do." i laugh. "maybe help the police or something, but it doesn't really require all of you. so who's in?"

ivan, kade, erika, anthony, and chance raise their hands.

"alright, that should be enough." i say, getting up from the table and unlocking my phone. "i'll call them now."