seven

I wake up to find Jake with his arms around me. His cheek was stained with a tear. I wonder why? Netflix is still playing in the background. I get up out of his grip and go to my bathroom.

So I'm really trying to get over the fact that my mother died so I can go back to having a normal, happy life. I don't want to make Jake have to comfort me 24/7, I would feel so bad.

I brush my hair and teeth, and put on some makeup. By now it's 12:45. I realized I don't have anything to wear so I walk back into my room and over to my closet.

As I'm searching for clothes, I hear Jake get out of bed and come and hug me from behind. He kisses me on the neck continuously.

"Jakeeeeeee, stop!" I say while laughing. "I need to find something to wear!"

"Okay, okay. I'm gonna go and make some breakfast." Jake says, losing his grip from my waist.

So I decided to wear this for the day:

Jake brought an extra change of clothes when he came yesterday, so he's wearing this:

I get that on and walk downstairs. I see Jake making chocolate chip pancakes, my favorite breakfast food!

I take a seat at the counter.

"Jakey...." I say.

"Yeah Dawn?" he responds, turning around.

"I think I love you."

"I don't think I love you, Dawn." said Jake.

My smile fades and I get out of my chair and as I'm about to go upstairs I hear footsteps.

He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder and runs over to the couch and throws me on it.

"I know I love you!!" exclaims Jake.

Then he starts tickling me. I can't stop laughing, I'm literally out of breath.