Chapter 8

"I'm too tired." I whined,

"Come on it's a good way to forget about what's happening in your life."

She was right, drinking, grinning and making out always brought the happiness out in me and it didn't help that Jade was looking at me with pleading eyes. She looked like a sad puppy.

"Fine." I sighed already regretting it.

"Yay!" Jade cheered jumping up and down,

"Let's get dressed." Jade practically dragged me up the stairs; I think she carried me because my feet didn't touch the ground at the speed she was going.

By the time I was in my dress Jade was one curl away from being ready did I mention that girl could be in a circus were they did that speed changing thing.

"I know I shouldn't bring it up, but I think Zach will probably be there." She spoke with uncertainness looking at the floor shyly.

"Okay, I'm a hundred percent sure he'll be there." She finally confessed and walked towards me grabbing my shoulders and holding me arm-length.

"Why are you telling me this now?" I asked curiously a little freaked out by her worried face. Was he planning to kill me, because if he was I'll march my way to that party in my little black dress and shove a pizza up his ass.

"If you don't want to go we can watch a movie." She stated nodding her head.

"No, we already bought the dresses. Plus I want to see how much time it will be until I have that Nate wrapped around my finger." I smirked, Nate is amazingly easy on the eyes and I definitely wanted my piece of him.

Her expression changed completely,

"You can't do that." She scowled letting go of me, free at last I looked for my black stilettos.

"Why not?" I asked sitting in the bed and sliding my killer stilettos on.

"Because Nate is Zach's best-friends..." She said in a 'duh' tone and I nodded my head in a 'so what' matter.

"Zach might kill him." Jade declared loudly.

I groaned face palming myself, doesn't Zach-of-crap have another way of releaving anger other than killing.

"Is there anyone I can play without their life being in mortal danger?" I asked throwing myself back to the bed.

"You can play whoever you want, but please keep your mate on a leash." Jade said standing me up, a smile made it's way up to my lips at her words.

"Now let's go." She squealed running out the door in her tall stilletos.

As soon as I got out of the car the stench of alcohol hit my face like a baby elephant.

"Great." I mumbled sarcasticly right after I smelled humans.

"Are you going to stand there the whole night?" Jade asked already on her way to the door.

The double-doors were wide open letting people in and out.

This place is huge!

"You live here?" I asked her in pure awe.

"Yep. " She nodded, pride in her expression.

"Boys!" Jade whispered yelled at me while I followed her gazed to a group of jocks.

I rolled my eyes and once they set they landed on the beautiful variety and amount.

"Alcohol!" I whispered yelled back at her.