chapter6

Aria's P.O.V

I can't believe I was about to do this, but at the same time I wanted to do it more than anything else in the world. I lost everything, my parents, my true love, my soul. I thought I had at least Brady but in this moment when I'm about to grab this knife and take my own life he wasn't here. That's Brady right there never here when I needed him. What is a brother is he doesn't even know his sister is about to kill herself, I'm a lost cause. I've lived way too much already. I've killed way too many people. I've know way too many people. I've lost too many...

This pain is agonizing... while everybody has something to live for. I have nothing. I wake up in the morning and then I go to sleep at night. I don't do anything for anyone. Now that I think about it it's actually pretty stupid. Most people that kill themselves have a pretty huge reason and my reason is that there's nothing in my life.

'Ding-Dong' the doorbell was the last of my problems right now.

'Ding-Dong' Who in heavens could be ringing the door-

'Ding-Dong' I sighed heavily and walked away from the knife.

Walking towards the door I froze, I could smell him. I smelled fresh woodsy air. Taking a deep breath I swung the door open.

"Hey." It was this brunette with big blue eyes, why did I smell my excuse of a mate then.

"I'm Hannah." The girl said catching all my attention. I'm pretty sure my eyes fell out of my sockets. Hannah? As in the mate of my true loves' sister?

After some hesitation, if she was going to kill me I would probably be head by now.

"Come in." I said opening the door wider and moving aside so she could enter. I could still smell him, once Hannah was inside I looked around if this chick was here to kill me she wouldn't hesitate to kill my mate and I didn't want that. Zach was nowhere to be seen so I ignored it and closed the door. I have bigger problems.

"Are you here to kill me?" I asked taking a seat in a couch and telling her to seat down on the couch opposite to mine.

She chuckled softly taking a seat.

"Quite the opposite actually, I'm here to thank you."

To say I was confused was an understatement. She seemed to notice my confused state.

"Aria, I know you killed Aidan on self-defense but I still want to thank you for-"She started but I cut her off.

"You want to thank me for killing your sister's mate making her commit suicide?" I asked clearly not getting anything she was saying.

"No. You got it all wrong darling, Jane's not dead. I made it up." Hannah said clearly pausing for a moment.

"What?"

"Okay, let me explain. Jane went to sleep every single night thanking you because you killed Aidan."

"She was happy that I killed her mate?" All this thinking is hurting my brain.

" Yeah." She answered; I probably looked like a confused coyote right now.

"I don't get it." I confessed shaking my head.

"Aidan never got over you he beat and hurt Jane every chance he got. He went insane, but Jane was his mate and she couldn't just walk away, the bond wouldn't let her." Hannah explained.

"So she was imprisoned with a abusive man?" I dumb it down for myself.

"Pretty much."She nodded in agreement.

"Then he tried to kill me."I whispered scared of how saying that was going to affect me, but I didn't feel anything. I felt nothing.

"Where's Jane now?" I asked clearly curious.