Prologue

Can't Be Tamed? by natii_l0v3

Prologue

'I know a girl , she gets what she wants all the time cause she's fine.' the lyrics to Matchbox Twenty - 'She's So Mean' bursted threw the speakers shaking the whole house with the bass of the music. Even Meredith was rattling, how much I hate her. My brother bought her saying that she will make the house feel homier but the only crap it has achieve is giving me the urge to throw up on her as soon as I lay my eyes on her. She's just a good for nothing Vase. Painted with ugly stripes of different colors which did not match by the way and a ugly form giving the impression it's maker was drunk at the momemnt of sculpting.

My grip on the whiskey bottle didn't loosen as I took another mouthful feeling the liquor burn my throat.

'She's an up town, get around, anything goes girl.--'

The music suddenly stopped making me snap my head towards the speakers.

"Drinking the day before school? Not good Ari." My annoying older brother called my nickname with the ghost of amused smirk on his face.

Turning my body completely towards him I crossed my arms under my breast still with the whiskey on my right hand.

He awaited for me to answer with patience, I rose an eyebrow challenging. If anyone knew not to start an argument like that with me was my brother and yet his still here looking at me as if he was a dictionary of smartass comebacks.

"Interrupting my drinking, not good Brad." I sassed back using his nickname as well as looking for his reaction.

"What are you gonna do about it?" The ghost of a smirk on his face turned into a real smirk as soon as those words rolled out of his mouth.

"You just got yourself into a lot of trouble mister." Trying to sound serious I failed miserably thanks to the smile that crept into my face turning my expression from serious to playful.

"Come at me sis." He hissed going into the ninja position with both of his arms outstretched over his head an only one feet on the ground .

I laughed silently while putting the whiskey bottle down and launching at him knocking him to the ground in the process. Know straddling him I took the advantage and tried to pin his wrist down. Key word 'tried'... He spun us around in less than a second making me let out a girly squeal, way to girly for me.

Brady did the same as me only he did succeeded, with my arms not free anymore, I slugged down in defeat.

"I am the ALPHA!" Brady screamed in my face making me bite my bottom lip to prevent myself from laughing.

His not alpha, neither am I we are not part of pack for a simple reason, let's just say that our old school is now ashes.

"Of what pack?" I asked laughing as he removed his body weight from me and extended a hand out for me to take, I accepted gladly.

"About that lets try to keep our head low." Brady said changing topic.

"Why?" I asked simply.

Why keep our head low? To Brady and I that means not to make friends not to bring attention towards yourself.

"We may not look like it but we are rogues, and being here is crossing over to forbidden territory, plus I heard the pack here isn't friendly at all." Brady informed me grabbing the whiskey bottle and walking towards the kitchen.

Letting his words sink in for a minute, suddenly I do not want to be here anymore, keeping low means not playing boys which is my hobby. I can't be without having at least one person wrapped around my finger for a week. I need to manipulate in other to breathe it's my nature.

"What are you thinking about?" Brady's voice brought me back to reality.

I snapped my gaze towards him as soon as I noticed I was staring at my slippers.

"What?" I asked still lost, already not having a boy toy is making me slow.

"You always bite your lip when your thinking." Brady said putting the whiskey bottle in one of the cabinets he knows I can't reach.

"Hey! I was gonna finish that, you jerk!" I scowled at him and stomped one of my foot like a three-year-old.

"You're not spending the first day of school with an hangover." He declared giving me the 'You know I'm right and don't try to change my mind.'.

"I sometimes hate you." I confessed nodding my head softly in disappointment.

I do not even want to start school, its the middle of October and everybody is gonna be wondering were the hell I came from.

"Sometimes I hate myself too." he completely turned towards me laying his hands on the kitchen counter.

I just looked at him with a small pout, I don't get why I have to go to school anyways, can't I be homeschool.

"I know you do not want to start a new school-" I cut off his lecture by saying,

"I'm not sad because of that, all together I'm sad because I can't play any one." Sadly confessing the truth I walked over to him and sat on stool.

He studied my disappointed face with a frown then sighed walking around the counter towards me.

Brady grabbed my hand stood me up then positioned me on his lap wrapping his arms around me as I rested my head on my chest.

"Baby sis-" He cut himself off before breathing deeply.

What was he thinking about?

"You can play whoever you want, just stay away from werewolves. Just one wrong move and they'll rip your head off." He stated making one question pop into my mind... 

Did he now them? Because when he speaks of this towns pack it's as if he was scared of what they would do to me.

I didn't get the chance to ask him the question for the reason that my eyes started closing as I fell into a deep sleep.

The last words that I heard before falling into a deep slumber

"I love you so much Aria."

(A/N): So I came up with this idea, and I thought I'll write it, let me know if you want to know what will happen with Aria. This was just a short preview. I'll see if I can upload chapters soon.  

Toodles, XOXO