Chapter 3~ Zach-of-crap

CHAPTER 3

"Let me go!" I shouted struggling to get out of Nate's grip but it was no use, his nails dogged deeper into my arm making me let out a small whimper.

I flew to the floor as an 'uff' landing on the solid dirt with a not so small thud.

"I swear if you hurt her I will kill each and every single one of you."My brother threatens.

"And I'll help!" I agreed with my brother's genius plan.

"Shut up both of you!"Nate shouted forcing me to sit on my knees my head looking down.

This seem to infuriate Brady since he looked like a demon possessed him, his eyes were pitch black and his chest rose and fell with every angry breath he took.

Nate rose his hand as his claws were now in sight another man grabbed my hair pulling my head back giving Nate's claws full accesses to my throat.

"Brady." I whispered as a tear ran down my cheek.

In that moment when I taught I was going to die, I wasn't scared. I didn't feel fear. There's only one thing that ran through my mind. My sweet Brady... and how he's going to be killed after me. But nothing masked the intoxicating smell that came over my senses; it smelled like fresh woodsy air instead of the dirty muddy air I was inhaling just seconds ago. A strange sensation ran down my spine, I took a deep breath trying to inhale as much as I could of that sweet smell. Do I smell Death?

Feeling a strong impact my mind came back to reality, Nate was knocked over by a fast moving figure as the one holding my hair let go probably realizing something. I did not have to think on what to do I just ran towards Brady,

"Don't touch me!"I heard my brother said to the ones holding him as I was halfway from reaching him, he had managed to break free somehow and started to run in my direction, instead of hugging me in relief when we reach each other he just grabbed me and positioned me behind him protectively making me face plant his back.

Brady let out a steady but yet very dangerous growl. That's when I realized the smell hadn't gone away instead it had intensified as well as this feeling, my skin was tingling in a weird way and I felt something strong happen.

"Let me see her." As soon as I heard that mysterious voice a small gasp escaped my mouth as I felt something being connected, I'm sure only Brady heard it but apparently that wasn't a good thing because when I gave that reaction he tensed up.

"You can't be her-" Brady cut himself off, be my what?

"Zach I'll kill you!" Brady growled intensively now, clearly majorly ticked off.

Hearing my brother yell that at the mysterious voice made me want to punch Brady but more importantly my heart shattered, I do not know why hearing Brady say that made me so upset but I had to at least do something about. That smell! I can't even think straight with that scent nagging on my brain.

'Brady.' I whispered threw mind link weakly, this feeling and this environment isn't making me feel well.

Then suddenly it was like I had received a slap ...to the face... with a brick.

'Zach?' I snapped at Brady, but I could not ignore the thing I felt when I said his name.

'Zach as in the Zach that send these douche bags to kill us?' I hissed angrily at Brady, I noticed he noticed my anger because he instantly calmed down. He out of all people knew that if there's anything worst than an angry himself it's an angry me and let me tell you I was beyond pissed off right now.

"Aria, calm down." Brady tried to calm "me down in spoken words, keyword 'tried'.

Pushing Brady to the side he stumbled backwards I lunged at Zach-of-crap, yep I'm calling him that now, but a stubborn black-haired girl (Jade) got in the way holding me back, that left me enough time to see Zach-of-crap, [-Description of Zach-] . I stopped for a second but only got madder and crazier, I knew what was happening this Zach-of-crap is my mate, I have a mate, and that mate kills anyone who crosses his lands just for fun. My mate is a psychopath.