I shrieked, "OMG! FOR ME?" I asked turning around and saw my dad nodding at me.

I ran over to him and gave him a hug as he lifted me up.

"Thank you so much!" I told him as tears were at the brim of my eyes.

"Why you crying Princess?" He asked wiping my tears away.

"I'm just so happy." I told him chuckling.

"Get inside the car crybaby."

I quickly opened the door and got inside and sat on the leather seats and looked around.

"Wow, I can't believe this is my own car." I mumbled to myself.

By this time Mia pulled up to the lot to pick me up for the party.

I got out the car and closed it as Mia walked out the car with her mouth open.

"Bitch.. this is for you?" She said pointing at the car.

"Yes! My dad bought it for me today." I said looking over at the car not believing that it was really MY car.

"Dang girl, atleast I don't got to drive you around everywhere anymore." She said laughing.

"This is the best day. of my life" I turned around and waved at my parents and got inside of Mia's car.

We went to go pick up Ella and then Lucas.

After getting out of the car and walked into the party. Everybody was greeting us and we went straight to the kitchen.

I wanted to let loose and I started to get a shot of alcohol. I scrunched my face as I rubbed my burning throat.

"You good?" Lucas said trying not to laugh.

"Shut up." I said laughing.

"Here take one." I said handing him one.

I grabbed another shot, and we took one together.

He started choking which made me bust out laughing. "Talking about me, can't even hang."

"You already know I don't even like drinking." He said laughing as well.

"I don't know about you, but I'm taking another shot." I said grabbing another small cup of vodka and quickly downed it.

"You better stop because we all know how you get when you get drunk."

"Shut up and c'mon." I told him and grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the crowd.

I started to rotate my hips to the beat of the music and whipping my hair around.

I then put my hands on my knees as I started to twerk on Lucas. He gripped onto my waist as I bounced my ass on him.

I turned around and put my arms around his neck and continued to dance to the music.

People were passing around drinks, so I grabbed 2 more shots and handed Lucas one.

"Hell nah." He said turning it down.

"C'mon stop being a punk." I said shoving it back to him.

He sucked his teeth, "Annoying." He said snatching it from me and we both quickly drunk it down.

At this point, I could feel myself being on the verge of drunk, which made me more freaky.

I tippy toed to reach his lips and I grabbed both sides of his face and kissed him on the lips.

I moved closer to him and he traveled his hand down my back and started grabbing my butt. I pulled away and smirked at him.

"You'on know what you playing wit." He whispered in my ear.

After a few more hours of drinking, I found Ella and she was with the guy she went to prom with and Mia was also with Ryan.

Mia didn't drink because she know she was gonna drive, so she drove with Ryan, Ella and her man. But me and Lucas took a cab to the hotel since we couldn't fit in the car.

After arriving to the hotel, we all got into separate suites and I put my bag on the floor besides the bed.

"Babeeee." I said slurring out my words.

He got out the bathroom without his shirt with a toothbrush in my mouth. "Hm?"

"Come lay with me." I said patting on the bed next to me.

He put his hand up telling me to wait, and he went back to the bathroom. After a few minutes, he got out the bathroom and laid besides me.

"I'm here, what chu want now." He said as I laid closer to him. I gave him a kiss on the lips and he put his hand under my pants and started rubbing me causing me to moan and he entered his tongue inside me.

I straddle ontop of him removing my top.

"I want to make love with you." I told him in between kisses and pulling down my pants.

"You sure you want to?" He asked me pulling away.

I nodded my head.

"But you're drunk, you probably don't even mean it."

"I do, c'mon." I said trying to pull down his pants.

"Chill Asia." He said removing my hands from near his pants.

"Stop!" I said violently trying to pull down his pants again.

He flipped me over and put pinned my hands over my head.

"Stop Asia chill." He said.

"Why you don't want to sleep with me." I asked as tears started to spill down my face.

I saw his face soften and he let me go and sat up besides me. "Why you crying for?" He asked and reached for me and help me sit up.

"Cause I want to sleep with you."

"I do too, I really do. But you just got out of a relationship that was based around sex. I want this to be different." He explained.

"But I don't want you to leave me." I said putting my head on my head.

"Why would I leave you." He asked removing my hand my face, and lifted my head to see his face.

"Because we haven't had sex yet."

"I don't care about dat, you need to understand that ma. I love you."

"I love you too." I laid besides him as we watched television.

He kissed me every chance he got and massaged my hair.

"If you keep massaging my hair, I'm gonna fall asleep."

"You want me to stop?"

I shook my head no.

I felt Lucas kiss me again before my eyelid dropped.

I'm lowkey finished with this book, so maybe 30-35 and i'll stop.