rejected • rynosuke, akutagawa

hi ahHh i still haven't kept up on writing, massive writers block :(
i really want fondue right now oh my it sounds so good

requested by @toukenranbuhanamru ! thank you so much for requesting ! hopefully this isn't fluffy since i always write fluff. this is really short too ahh i apologize, don't forget that this is also late my apologies

| rejected • ryunosuke, akutagawa |

you had liked your port mafia boss for a good time now. it got to the point where everyone in the port mafia knew about you having a crush on akutagawa except himself. you debated on asking him out but it was too hard to. his frightening looks intimidated you. you'd always think he'd yell at you if you told him.

"uahh, akutagawa, may i tell you something?"
"what is it, (y/n)?" he says stoically, not looking up from his writing.
he seemed busy so you didn't want to bother him.
"nevermind! you seem busy, i'll tell you another time..." you got up from the seat across from him and left.

you've tried to tell him lots of times, but he just did not seem interested, and that didn't boost your self confidence. you couldn't tell him in all seriousness if he wasn't. then it came to the point where you didn't care anymore. you were gonna tell him whether he looked interested or not.

"akutagawa, i have some thing to tell you!" you said boldly, a slight blush creeping up your cheeks.
akutagawa sighs, "what is it (y/n)?"
he looked far from interested, you didn't care.
"i-i really like you!"
akutagawa's eyes widened, looking up at you.
"sorry, but i don't feel the same." akutagawa said, tone a little more different this time, it was like he was sorry.
you felt like your heart had just shattered into pieces.